There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,932
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ DeUh, great stuff man. That list really shows what kind of elite company Frank is in. He is unquestionably one of the better backs from recent memory.

On a side note, how the f**k did Emmitt Smith log 4,400 carries!? That's twice as many as Frank's career. Crazy tread on those tires.

He had a great Oline for the majority of his career. He was also built to not absorb a lot of hits.

Agree! Great minds think alike!
He's at 9967 rushing yards; there's a good chance he'll get to 10k in week 1. I'm sure the announcers will be all over tht story.

33 yards... First play from scrimmage
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,234
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ DeUh, great stuff man. That list really shows what kind of elite company Frank is in. He is unquestionably one of the better backs from recent memory.

On a side note, how the f**k did Emmitt Smith log 4,400 carries!? That's twice as many as Frank's career. Crazy tread on those tires.

He had a great Oline for the majority of his career. He was also built to not absorb a lot of hits.

Agree! Great minds think alike!

Larry Allen (all by himself) would've helped Emmit gain positive yards
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,234
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
He's at 9967 rushing yards; there's a good chance he'll get to 10k in week 1. I'm sure the announcers will be all over tht story.

33 yards... First play from scrimmage

THIS!
I would not be shocked if Frank Gore rushed for more than 1,000 yards. Stranger things have happened and I really want him to pass the 10,000 yard mark before he retires.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,919
Frank Gore "We Have The Team To Do It"

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Frank_Gore_We_Have_the_Team_to_do_it/309ede1a-1f50-4973-bebc-6b1f128ca341
I love Gore!.. I am thinking about it. We should give him rise the moneys if Gore will big happy because he will work hard and give us a win games and good heart a win chamionship. He is very humble that he never been hold out or never missed the training camp. I really like him a lot. If we should give him the rise moneys. I wonder that gore will work hard and bring the ring of chamionship for us this year. I feel my gut...
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I love Gore!.. I am thinking about it. We should give him rise the moneys if Gore will big happy because he will work hard and give us a win games and good heart a win chamionship. He is very humble that he never been hold out or never missed the training camp. I really like him a lot. If we should give him the rise moneys. I wonder that gore will work hard and bring the ring of chamionship for us this year. I feel my gut...

Gore held out a couple days when Harbaugh got here but it was because he wanted a long term deal being that he had only one season left and a brand new coach he wanted certainty that he was part of our plans. He came after a couple days and shortly thereafter we extended him. We all love Gore though
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000368574/article/marshawn-lynch-to-hold-out-of-seattle-seahawks-camp

I am glad that Lynch would love hold out. I hope that Seahawks can't afford to pay him for expensive moneys.. good job Lynch.. He know. He is too good that he need more moneys.. lol
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jul 25, 2014 at 6:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I love Gore!.. I am thinking about it. We should give him rise the moneys if Gore will big happy because he will work hard and give us a win games and good heart a win chamionship. He is very humble that he never been hold out or never missed the training camp. I really like him a lot. If we should give him the rise moneys. I wonder that gore will work hard and bring the ring of chamionship for us this year. I feel my gut...

Gore held out a couple days when Harbaugh got here but it was because he wanted a long term deal being that he had only one season left and a brand new coach he wanted certainty that he was part of our plans. He came after a couple days and shortly thereafter we extended him. We all love Gore though


Gore did hold out for two days ago? No way. I don't have proof to him any news. Yep he is longer a 49ers for 10 years. He loved a 49ers and stay here forever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,944
I wonder how big Fwank's butt has gotten this offseason. That boy has got a big o bootie.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 25, 2014 at 7:11 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,756
All the adversity Frank Gore has gone through. All he does is BEAST for us every year! I know it's the year for some young buck to step up and take the torch, but I don't think its going to happen. I hope he has his best season and runs towards an MVP Year for the Inconvenient Truth.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I feel my gut...

Flabby, with a side of rolls?
His Fantasy value is going up!

Also I think the chances we extend him are going up too.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,932
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
His Fantasy value is going up!

Also I think the chances we extend him are going up too.

I certainly wouldn't bet against it. Specially with the rash of injuries recently.
...