LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't sleep on Frank.

I remember when Barlow left and Gore came on and said he was the answer. My first thought was this dudes got big cojones, Barlow was the best thing after Hearst! Marino mentioned while covering a 49ers game that the team had to look elsewhere for a RB because no one on that 49ers roster could be that bell cow for the team.

f**k you Marino.

Keep going Frank!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I remember when Barlow left and Gore came on and said he was the answer. My first thought was this dudes got big cojones, Barlow was the best thing after Hearst! Marino mentioned while covering a 49ers game that the team had to look elsewhere for a RB because no one on that 49ers roster could be that bell cow for the team.

f**k you Marino.

Keep going Frank!

I remember that too. Barlow was so frustratingly inconsistent. He had talent but could not put it all together. Gore really is a huge success story and was our only bright spot for several dark years. When its all said and done, Gore should be included in the highest of 49er lore.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Don't sleep on Frank.

Thanks for posting, just finished reading the article, what a great read. Anybody who hasn't read it yet, I highly suggest you take the time and do so.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
From SB Nation, was asked what his favorite highlight as a pro

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

that's fkn awesome. his fav highlight is a preseason blocking drill. FRANK IS DA MAN!

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

that's fkn awesome. his fav highlight is a preseason blocking drill. FRANK IS DA MAN!

If anybody deserves a Super Bowl ring.........its Mr. Frank Gore.

This! It will happen this year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Roman
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Roman

he does not run gore on second and goal from the five in the super bowl,, but yet he finds time to run him vs nine man fronts and on third and 15 all the time. go figure

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agreed. I would be happy for him.

IF we do win it.. does he retire??
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agreed. I would be happy for him.

IF we do win it.. does he retire??

I think so, it would be the sweetest ending for a 49er legend! I'd hate to see him come back and just fade out into obscurity. Gore needs to go out on top!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think so, it would be the sweetest ending for a 49er legend! I'd hate to see him come back and just fade out into obscurity. Gore needs to go out on top!!!

I don't want to think about this
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by verb1der:

I don't want to think about this

Don't be sad, I think it'll turn out to be one of the greatest 49er stories ever told. A season where everyone came together and did it, for Frank Gore!
Where can I find his top 100 vid. Nfln scheduleing all kinda f**ked recorded it and was just talking heads. Nfl.com has his video as more talking heads.
Share 49ersWebzone