There are 195 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
all these years and still no "FRANK THE TANK!" chant after a Gore TD at candlestick. HAO!!!???? WHY!!!???
i wouldn't trade gire for anyone in the nfl
Frank after the game: "I told Pat and Bow we finna show the world."
Gire always comes thru when it counts.
I love GIRE !

Did u c him run today ! LUV IT !
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
i wouldn't trade gire for anyone in the nfl

this
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'm sorry but Gore looks like a silverback gorilla with pads on in madden. Not every black dude in the game looks like that just him

racist yo.
I hope Lattimore has been taking notes.
Gore is so good it's kinda scary. His vision and patience are absurdly good.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
all these years and still no "FRANK THE TANK!" chant after a Gore TD at candlestick. HAO!!!???? WHY!!!???

That's because it belongs to this man

Its time to step aside ol pal, i cant see Gore ANYMORE as a full time starter i want him on the squad just not as our starter, We still dont know how Lattimore will look when he gets his chance, drafting another BIG running back should be a priority this offseason.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Its time to step aside ol pal, i cant see Gore ANYMORE as a full time starter i want him on the squad just not as our starter, We still dont know how Lattimore will look when he gets his chance, drafting another BIG running back should be a priority this offseason.

We've got two running backs we hardly use in the running game and Lattimore coming back next year and you want us to draft a running back? Should we cut Gore's carries down to about 15 a game, yes, but there is no need to draft a running back.
Hunter doesnt seem to be able to get a long run unless we are blowing a team out. He keeps getting stuffed. Hopefully Lattimore is what we expect him to be. Gore is signed through 14 for 6 mil I hope he restructures and frees up some cap space. Not sure if I'd add another year on while we are at it. Either way we need to start using a committe... Gore, Lattimore and James catching out of the backfield... we are riding Frank too much. Need to change it up. Also, need to learn how to pass the ball to our backs out of the backfield.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

We've got two running backs we hardly use in the running game and Lattimore coming back next year and you want us to draft a running back? Should we cut Gore's carries down to about 15 a game, yes, but there is no need to draft a running back.

James doesnt count as TRUE RB and Dixon is pretty much a ST player that can be moved around, Hunter well he's decent but i still would prefer a Bigger back to back up Lattimore & Gore cuz like i said we dont know if Lattimore can even be effective at all, what if his knee does NOT respond well & we go into the season again wit the same RB's, a year older i cant see Gore carrying the load, just for insurance purposes we should consider drafting another big back
I love the guy but with lattimore coming in to the mix, any chance lattimore wins the starting job and gore as the 2nd string? Or what's your guys thought and opinions? Tough loss for us, this will sting for awhile
Share 49ersWebzone