There are 173 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frank is currently tied for 3rd in the league in Receptions with 22.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's a awesome pic but Alex looks super gay in the background.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Gore has never played in a playoff game

Probably never will unless he goes to another team.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Gore has never played in a playoff game

Probably never will unless he goes to another team.

BOO THIS MAN!
I really want frank gore to go to the playoffs, great back gives it his all, gore is a great player, my brother is a charger fan but likes frank gore GO FRANK!!!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's a awesome pic but Alex looks super gay in the background.

He's doing the Joe Montana

Ever think Gore is enabling this offense? We are not supposed to have a runner this good and its not allowing us to focus on the Niners most important position in the past 30 years.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Ever think Gore is enabling this offense? We are not supposed to have a runner this good and its not allowing us to focus on the Niners most important position in the past 30 years.

No. The rest of our offense just sucks.

I actually kind of agree. Gore's a great player but we're focusing on him a little too much making us predictable and making it so we don't pay enough attention to our other weapons and the plays they can make. Then teams just stop the run and we get pwned. If we have good play calling and use Frank in multiple ways rather than just as a runner up the middle, our O should look better like it did vs NO.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I actually kind of agree. Gore's a great player but we're focusing on him a little too much making us predictable and making it so we don't pay enough attention to our other weapons and the plays they can make. Then teams just stop the run and we get pwned. If we have good play calling and use Frank in multiple ways rather than just as a runner up the middle, our O should look better like it did vs NO.

We are accepting average at the QB position.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We are accepting average at the QB position.

You call Alex Smith average? A nice man you are.
Congrats Frank on becoming the 49ers 3rd all time leading rusher yesterday against the Faders.

He is and has been, my favorite current 49er.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Doesn't he lead the NFL is all purpose yards?
Share 49ersWebzone