LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was happy. I think I said, "Truly: this is a fortuitous development. I say, good show, Franklin!" I might have even imbibed in a celebratory tug from the snifter.
No matter what happens this season, Gore is going to have to make way for Marcus Lattimore next season.
I was in my living room running with him.
This is exactly how it went..

"OH SHIIIET!!!! GORE!!!! WOOOOOO HOOO HE'S GONE!! TO THE 50, TO THE 40......TO THE 35.....to the 30....to the 28...to the 24....oh he fell...he is hurt?...he's not. WOO HOOO!!
for some reason i called him frankie, I yelled, RUN FRANKIE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
I was yelling, Frank! Frank! Frank! while jumping up and down which felt weird because my name is Frank.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I was yelling, Frank! Frank! Frank! while jumping up and down which felt weird because my name is Frank.

"ME! ME! ME! GOOOOOOOOOOOO ME! I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!" I like it
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm glad this is a typing forum. Because I really can't talk today. Not all that well. Not good for a man in my line of work, but oh well. That's the way the ol' vocal cords bounce. I don't think I've used the words "go" and "you" and "motherf**ker" so many times in a constant, streaming sentence before yesterday.

And after that -- I just got this real warm and fuzzy feeling. The Sacramento Bee had this great photo of Gore splitting Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE.

And it just felt so right since the FOX Broadcasting crew had been giving verbal BJ's to Thomas for most of the game...

Thank you Earl...Thank you for being in exactly the WRONG place at exactly the RIGHT time.

What did you do?

I was happy but I was hoping he would not score because there was too much time left.
Originally posted by northoakland510:
I was in my living room running with him.

Ha ha ha! Wish I could have seen that
Jizzed

Originally posted by 9ers:
How annoying was it when Aikman kept talking about Frank getting hurt at the end of the play when in reality Frank gave himself up, stayed inbounds causing the clock to continue to run ?! Very smart play by Frank that he didn't get credit for.

I don't know if he consciously stopped in bounds, or if he just passed out and couldn't make it out of bounds lol
Gore is still a gamer.
All our RBs have had trouble when teams stack the box. In the 4th qtr with the game on the line, I'll take Gore every time, not just our team, but of most of the top backs in the league.
As Frank cut past Earl & Dick and began running across the field I came off the couch like I'd been tazed. When the play was done, my buds had to pull me off the ceiling and get me a paper bag to control the hyperventilating. Still get a little woozy thinking about it.
Originally posted by verb1der:

f**king scary, I am going to have nightmares about this pic, thanks a lot Verb.
Share 49ersWebzone