There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kelvin:
I screamed so loud and so long, that my guests (Seahawks fans) were ready to leave. No voice today!

i kinda knew he would get caught from behind. for the first 30 yards i was like yeah! go frank! then i was like s**t he just hit his top speed lol. frank is still the f**kin man tho.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i kinda knew he would get caught from behind. for the first 30 yards i was like yeah! go frank! then i was like s**t he just hit his top speed lol. frank is still the f**kin man tho.

He slows down to avoid fumbling. In previous years he would just run straight and never look back, now he is always turning his head, and slowing himself down. It turned out to be the best situation, because if he scored the TD, the Seahawks would have had time to win or tie the game.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

He slows down to avoid fumbling. In previous years he would just run straight and never look back, now he is always turning his head, and slowing himself down. It turned out to be the best situation, because if he scored the TD, the Seahawks would have had time to win or tie the game.

i know it was a good call to kill the clock but if that was the intension he couldve gotten inside the 10 or something. gore never had the break away speed, hes just a great back with good vision but hes got no top speed. he is better at ball control lately but he held it out a few times yesterday that made me nervous and he fell really awkwardly on that run
I screamed loudly, jumped up and fisted the air two or three times. I'm not ashamed of it either. I'm pretty sure I said "f**k yes" once or twice... or eleven times.
i nearly boo-booed myself
I think I just clapped and said, "Gore!" I was watching the game with my mother, so I couldn't get too excited.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think I just clapped and said, "Gore!" I was watching the game with my mother, so I couldn't get too excited.

me and my 76 year old father were both screaming f**k yeah gore! go baby go!!! lol
I just made my first Meme :)

Originally posted by mattster03:
I just made my first Meme :)

this is so sick lol
Originally posted by BrianGO:

i know it was a good call to kill the clock but if that was the intension he couldve gotten inside the 10 or something. gore never had the break away speed, hes just a great back with good vision but hes got no top speed. he is better at ball control lately but he held it out a few times yesterday that made me nervous and he fell really awkwardly on that run

I think he was more worried about those two Seahawk pushing him out of bound. Looks like he crumbled to the ground and make like a rock to make sure the 2 defenders don't have the chance to push him out of bound.

me and my 76 year old father were both screaming f**k yeah gore! go baby go!!! lol

lol, that's awesome. If I was watching it with my dad too, I don't even know if I could have gotten away with what I did.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
I sucked on some penis

Wut?
I thanked Frank Gore for knowing to slide before the sideline to eat clock! You don't see many players capable of thinking so quickly in those situations. When asked if they talked about it in the huddle Kaepernick said, "No, that was Frank being Frank." Love that guy!

lol, that's awesome. If I was watching it with my dad too, I don't even know if I could have gotten away with what I did.

hahaha all good man, the thought was there lol. my dad has been a niner fan since he came to SF from overseas in the 60s. joe perry gave him his first niners tickets and he had season tickets for a long time so hes still pretty obsessed and he raised me like that lol