There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

Started clapping then I said f**k he isn't going to score lol
Frank the tank is still going strong!
Originally posted by mattster03:
Was this play designed for a cutback or was that his vision followed improvising? I thought I heard someone say we hadn't run this play since 2011 or something... kind of seems like the blocking is designed for the cutback.

You see our #89 and #75 go up to the backer level and make a hole. 2 of the Seattle backers over pursue seeing #49 Miller going to the outside left. Miller and #89 tied them up for Frank to make the cut through a massive hole between #89 and #75. I think when Frank sees Thomas, he could have gone either left or right of Thomas. Frank decided to go wide right and Thomas got caught flat-footed
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM ]
Pretty cool perspective:

#t=11
Originally posted by 4ML:

Staley at the end of the gif is like "Yea guys come on!"

I saw him cut and said well i'll be god damn

finally ran a power play late
seeing sherman run that hard though

that's priceless
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I scream "Run you Son of a B@#%$!". I meant it in the most affectionate way possible. And then "Fraaaaaaaaank!" Love me some Frank

Yep lol same language

I work at a catering company on Sundays, but I get to watch the games online. We take orders over the phone. A few of my fellow phone operators had to stop in the middle of their calls and explain why a madman was screaming in the background.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"GO FRANK GO GOO GO GO GO"

then when he slid down inbounds I was like,

Oh that is what he was doing, if you listened to Joe Buck he made it sound as if Gore came up gimmpy. BTW did Gore get hurt on that play or was he already banged up?
My only thoughts were "YES!!"......"Ah crap. Hes not fast enough to break it anymore."......"Wait a sec, we can just run the clock down and kick a FG "
I knew he was going to get chased down. He always does
If anyone deserves a ring it's gotta be FWANK.

C'mon guys, we gotta get him one this year!!
I was pumped up but my first thought was they were going to leave way to much time on the clock and that little f**cker Wilson would get lucky again.
I sucked on some penis
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"GO FRANK GO GOO GO GO GO"

then when he slid down inbounds I was like,

Oh that is what he was doing, if you listened to Joe Buck he made it sound as if Gore came up gimmpy. BTW did Gore get hurt on that play or was he already banged up?
I don't think there will ever be anther game where Frank is not banged up or nursing something. The man is a warrior and he just keeps on going.
I yelled, "Frank, run for a while and then fall awkwardly...but stay in bounds."