Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
< me at the game..then it wen to after he ran out of gas

Good thing he stopped tho dont want to give seattle a try to go down the field
Originally posted by 4ML:

I actually nutted when he cutback and made Earl Thomas look like a noob
Wow, on a diff note, i didnt yell or anything after he broke the run. I went crazy when i thought Gore hurt himself at the end of the run. I didnt like the way he went down, so i then screamed and like Frank No.

Luckily he was ok.
I had to change my pants. That said, Gore is the best 49ers RB ever. He just is. He needs that SB now
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's that awesome photo I referred to earlier, courtesy Randall Benton of the Sacramento Bee:

That is a great pic! My voice is still jacked up from the game.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I had to change my pants. That said, Gore is the best 49ers RB ever. He just is. He needs that SB now

He really REALLY does deserve a ring, even non-niner fans have said it.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Was this play designed for a cutback or was that his vision followed improvising? I thought I heard someone say we hadn't run this play since 2011 or something... kind of seems like the blocking is designed for the cutback.
I scream "Run you Son of a B@#%$!". I meant it in the most affectionate way possible. And then "Fraaaaaaaaank!" Love me some Frank
I was screamed "Woooo!!!...take it to the house GORE!!" grabbed my 4 year old son, tucked him under my arm like a football, and proceeded to run around the house yelling and jumping like a child. The kid is officially 49er faithful... everything is a race to him and the last one there is always a stinky rotten seahawk
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

Originally posted by dGilleran:
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

i see it as Sherman pushing off
  • Chico
  • Veteran
my girlfriend and I literally jumped out of our chairs and were screaming at the top of our lungs!

man, that was so much fun! i just love our 49ers!
I was screaming at the top of my lungs in a raspy joisey accent
Frank made up for his drop (granted it was a poor pass) against the Saints with that run vs Seattle.
He only needs 230 yards to hit the 10k mark, hopefully he does it at home vs the falcons.