LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I had to change my pants. That said, Gore is the best 49ers RB ever. He just is. He needs that SB now

He really REALLY does deserve a ring, even non-niner fans have said it.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Was this play designed for a cutback or was that his vision followed improvising? I thought I heard someone say we hadn't run this play since 2011 or something... kind of seems like the blocking is designed for the cutback.
I scream "Run you Son of a B@#%$!". I meant it in the most affectionate way possible. And then "Fraaaaaaaaank!" Love me some Frank
I was screamed "Woooo!!!...take it to the house GORE!!" grabbed my 4 year old son, tucked him under my arm like a football, and proceeded to run around the house yelling and jumping like a child. The kid is officially 49er faithful... everything is a race to him and the last one there is always a stinky rotten seahawk
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

Originally posted by dGilleran:
It was great. I kept saying "GO FRANK GO, GO FRANK GO". That being said, VD held Richard Sherman just enough to let Gore slip by. I'll take it though.

i see it as Sherman pushing off
  • Chico
  • Veteran
my girlfriend and I literally jumped out of our chairs and were screaming at the top of our lungs!

man, that was so much fun! i just love our 49ers!
I was screaming at the top of my lungs in a raspy joisey accent
Frank made up for his drop (granted it was a poor pass) against the Saints with that run vs Seattle.
He only needs 230 yards to hit the 10k mark, hopefully he does it at home vs the falcons.

Started clapping then I said f**k he isn't going to score lol
Frank the tank is still going strong!
Originally posted by mattster03:
Was this play designed for a cutback or was that his vision followed improvising? I thought I heard someone say we hadn't run this play since 2011 or something... kind of seems like the blocking is designed for the cutback.

You see our #89 and #75 go up to the backer level and make a hole. 2 of the Seattle backers over pursue seeing #49 Miller going to the outside left. Miller and #89 tied them up for Frank to make the cut through a massive hole between #89 and #75. I think when Frank sees Thomas, he could have gone either left or right of Thomas. Frank decided to go wide right and Thomas got caught flat-footed
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM ]
Pretty cool perspective:

#t=11
Originally posted by 4ML:

Staley at the end of the gif is like "Yea guys come on!"

I saw him cut and said well i'll be god damn

finally ran a power play late
Share 49ersWebzone