There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
cant say enough good things about this dude

That was a classic Frank Gore run at the end.

yes sir oh btw hes at 9770 career yards....230 more to go!
Great run & nice game. Hope he continues it these last few weeks
He is approaching Jerry Rice status w/ me for my favorite 49er ever
Luv that guy
Go frank, go!
amazing what happens if you stick to the run huh roman?

that run

then with our wr's now?

come on we moved the ball all day on them.

gotta fix the red zone
So old, tired, and slow that he can't even fall down at the end of a 50 yard run without getting hurt.

best niner rb ever. Hope he plays another 5 years
Frank Gore is the MAN!

Closing in on his seventh 1000 yard season, and 230 yards away from 10,000 yards rushing, I can truly say he is one of the best Niners ever, and it is such a pleasure to watch him tote the rock week in and week out. Respect.
FRAAAAAAANK
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
He my be getting older but he is still CRAFTY!
He's been putting this whole team on his back since 2005
Frank has had a full history of making the seahawks his b***h. Maybe the coaching staff finally realizes this.

Favorite 49er all time.
Did any of you guys see that ridiculous hole Frank made where AD and Boone were sandwiched back to back and he literally peeled through them and cranked out a first down. Man, I couldn't stop smiling.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Did any of you guys see that ridiculous hole Frank made where AD and Boone were sandwiched back to back and he literally peeled through them and cranked out a first down. Man, I couldn't stop smiling.

Getting through that hole was ridiculous. That was his best run of the game IMO.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

Getting through that hole was ridiculous. That was his best run of the game IMO.

That was a great run. I thought he would be stopped for no gain. I couldn't even see him in all that traffic, and he just darts through for like 15 yards. It was glorious.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 9, 2013 at 2:37 AM ]