There are 183 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DanSkutaHOF:
Frank now has 9,618 yards.

I can't believe he only had 31 yards in the Skins game.

8 men in the box designed to stop the run, see how many yards you get. they dared us to pass and we would have deserved to lose had we tried to beat our heads against the wall and get frank beat up by going into that line time and time again
Originally posted by cciowa:
8 men in the box designed to stop the run, see how many yards you get. they dared us to pass and we would have deserved to lose had we tried to beat our heads against the wall and get frank beat up by going into that line time and time again

yup

now we might actually face honest defenses since they decided to open the passing game up. and if we do face honest defenses we will run over them

roman better not revert.. the moment he does he should be fired

All I meant is I thought he had more yards than that. Its amazing he's been as effective as he's been having to deal with 9 man fronts and no passing threat.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

All I meant is I thought he had more yards than that. Its amazing he's been as effective as he's been having to deal with 9 man fronts and no passing threat.
i am really sorry if i came off snarky,, that was inappropriate of me

i am really sorry if i came off snarky,, that was inappropriate of me

How dare you. You should go browse a seahawk forum and think about what you've done while you're there. Come back here with a little respect next time.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by 49FanMan:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by 49FanMan:
Does anyone know where Frank is on his march to 10,000 career yards?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frank+gore+stats

Sorry had to
9,539? Nice.

Its a strong possibility that he could get it this year.

....that is if Roman hands him the ball more than 4 times in the second half. I am just going to take my shots anywhere I can
i think he gets it a lot from here on out. dude is undeniable. he looks fresh and hes getting chunks of yards.

update to this - 9,618. 382 yards to go. Needs to average 76 yards per game for the next 5 to break it. His season average is 70 per game. Come one Frank! and come on Roman! Call some damn run plays that make people think you're a genius!

8-9 in the box on every 1st and 2nd down. Expect to see this the rest of the way. The passing game will have to solidify.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

8-9 in the box on every 1st and 2nd down. Expect to see this the rest of the way. The passing game will have to solidify.

I hope that's the case.

That means no safety support. Nothing but jump balls for Boldin. Put it in the area and let the man go to work.
cant say enough good things about this dude
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

That was a classic Frank Gore run at the end.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

That was a classic Frank Gore run at the end.

yes sir oh btw hes at 9770 career yards....230 more to go!
Great run & nice game. Hope he continues it these last few weeks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He is approaching Jerry Rice status w/ me for my favorite 49er ever
Luv that guy
Go frank, go!
Share 49ersWebzone