There are 180 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frank_The_Tank:
Jeez its been a long time since i posted...

Just so y'all know...

The season ticket holders bought out all remaining tix @ 10:00am within 4 minutes...

There are a couple of other sites, DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!!! SCAMS RIPOFFS, and NO Authentication

But just so webzoners know, there are approx 8-9000 tix available as of this post, I am a lil concerned about posting the info on a public forum, because a friend of mine who works for the chron say the New Jersey Giants fans are trying to buy them in bulk, and are checking all the SF fan sites to find them...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

You have to get uber-lucky. I had a friend with Season tickets try for me right before anf at 10AM and he could never get through. Same story at 1. Never even had a chance.
Originally posted by tjt1:
GMEN Fan here. Thank YOU Ticketmaster. Got 2 tix, Going to CALIIII

I am going to kick your ass
So confusing..this sucks.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Just so y'all know...

The season ticket holders bought out all remaining tix @ 10:00am within 4 minutes...

There are a couple of other sites, DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!!! SCAMS RIPOFFS, and NO Authentication

But just so webzoners know, there are approx 8-9000 tix available as of this post, I am a lil concerned about posting the info on a public forum, because a friend of mine who works for the chron say the New Jersey Giants fans are trying to buy them in bulk, and are checking all the SF fan sites to find them...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

You have to get uber-lucky. I had a friend with Season tickets try for me right before anf at 10AM and he could never get through. Same story at 1. Never even had a chance.

Ya, I was on at 10:00 and nothing right away. For the pre-sale, NY fans shouldn't have access to those, so they should all be sold to Niner fans (who could very well turn around and put them on StubHub for NY fans to pick up). The public sale, I can't imagine there were many available could have been gotten by anyone.
Originally posted by Montana:
So confusing..this sucks.

This...couldn't get in at 10 even with a Season Tix holder code or at 1. Never even had a chance. Was on right at 10 and right at 1. No Chance. There has to be some random element to it when so many people are trying.
If I had the means to access tickets.. I would buy a lump of them and sell them at face for niner fans..too many people want to cash in, make a few hundred bucks. Ain't right.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Just so y'all know...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

Ya, I was on at 10:00 and nothing right away. For the pre-sale, NY fans shouldn't have access to those, so they should all be sold to Niner fans (who could very well turn around and put them on StubHub for NY fans to pick up). The public sale, I can't imagine there were many available could have been gotten by anyone.

We were able to buy our tickets on StubHub right after the NY/GB game ended, tickets came in yesterday!

Just so y'all know...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

I dunno how many were purchased by Season tix holders, but the rumor I heard was that 8000 were held for the General. I refreshed over and over until the site was up (so was on there literally within a second) and couldn't get tix. Lame.

post a picture of the tickets or it did not happen. G-MEN NY FANS LIE AS WELL.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Just so y'all know...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

We were able to buy our tickets on StubHub right after the NY/GB game ended, tickets came in yesterday!

Thats because you got them overpriced from a Season Ticket Holder. They got their tickets BEFORE the Saints game.

Season tix holders had to buy tickets to BOTH the Saints game and a possible NFC Championship Game. If the Niners had lost or the Packers won (No NFC game at the 'stick) those $$$$ would have rolled over into next years Season Tix. Thats why my frield is able to go, but couldn't get me extra tix.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM ]

Originally posted by NONAME:
Sold!

I also have one parking pass for sale if anyone interested.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

post a picture of the tickets or it did not happen. G-MEN NY FANS LIE AS WELL.

I hope his plane crashes and there are only two fatalities. Him and his friend ..

I kid ... I kid ...
Originally posted by verb1der:

Just so y'all know...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!

Thats because you got them overpriced from a Season Ticket Holder. They got their tickets BEFORE the Saints game.

Season tix holders had to buy tickets to BOTH the Saints game and a possible NFC Championship Game. If the Niners had lost or the Packers won (No NFC game at the 'stick) those $$$$ would have rolled over into next years Season Tix. Thats why my firld is able to go, but couldn't get me extra tix.

You're right, our wallets got raped to get em

but i don't care! I'm stoked.
Man..I had my Visa already to go..Visa..gets you anywhere, right?..No, I be at home with a Digiorno Pizza and an ugly couch on game day.:(. TIckets are going up in price..even as I speak..oh this is crap
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Man..I had my Visa already to go..Visa..gets you anywhere, right?..No, I be at home with a Digiorno Pizza and an ugly couch on game day.:(. TIckets are going up in price..even as I speak..oh this is crap

Spend some of that left over money on some high priced whores to hang out with. Every time the Niners score a TD they blow you.
Share 49ersWebzone