There are 241 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k this b******t
not a single ticket available on ticketmaster.
TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO A WEB ZONER!!! THANKS DAVE!!!
FAKE AND F**KEN GAY
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked to someone at ticketmaster..he said there are no tickets available..that there weren't any when they went on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH? I was like, what? They're weren't any when they went on sale?? That doesn't make sense
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Just visited Ticketmaster.com. Like others have said, there were absolutely NO tickets. I don't get it. What is going on?!?
i hate ticketmaster!
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awol36:
i hate ticketmaster!

+1000. Also hate that Security Check. A human can't even read it, how would they expect a bot to.
This is some B.S. I had three different computers setup to refresh exactly at 1pm on the page and two phones ready to dial. Not only could I not get through but all tickets were sold out Shenanigans!!!!!!
I HAVE had 15 calls for those tickets in the last 10 min and 9 e-mails and 8 texts, I think the tickets are all dried up, if you are going to buy tickets you best buy them now because there will be a ton of people looking tonight and tomorrow. The demand is there. I got my asking price and could have got more from talking to some of these people who are now looking.

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I HAVE had 15 calls for those tickets in the last 10 min and 9 e-mails and 8 texts, I think the tickets are all dried up, if you are going to buy tickets you best buy them now because there will be a ton of people looking tonight and tomorrow. The demand is there. I got my asking price and could have got more from talking to some of these people who are now looking.

Aka I'm screwed getting my dad a ticket! Damn you ticketmaster!
And the guy was all mean too..like..THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS..CAN I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING ELSE? I was like they were gone in 4 minutes? He said, CAN I HELP YOU WITH SOMETHING ELSE? He said tickets were gone before they went on sale????? Then I call again and he said they sold in less than one minute..with an attitude..'there was a pre-sale..everyone wants playoff tickets in a snarky way.".what a bum!
Originally posted by boqi:
Just visited Ticketmaster.com. Like others have said, there were absolutely NO tickets. I don't get it. What is going on?!?

It is a scam, it makes you want to buy tickets so then you will buy resale tickets from ticketmaster.com
Parking pass for sale $125 includes overnight shipping to arrive in the Bay Area tomorrow. PM me, as this is going on ebay for $175 buy it now in about 30 minutes.
I was like how do they sell out in 1 minute? It seemed so sketchy when I was asking how they sell so fast, they don't want to answer they were like, oh there weren't any to begin with..or they sold out fast or there was a presale. I was like, ya there was a presale but there was another sale for the public.He's like, I know that, everyone wants these tickets.I can't help you...inside jobs..I am tellin ya!
Share 49ersWebzone