LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Makes sense elonepb..it's really criminal though..IMO. It's false advertising for one..I mean..they shouldn't have fake going on sale times. Sorry, but I am not going to pay 500 a ticket when they advertise 150..something really shady..I mean do the math on this. Someone is cashing in on this.
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 49erJim:
whats funny is when I put in for 2 a few times it said that my password was not good for that amount so it sounds like they put most of us on a limit of just 1 ticket, that means there are very few tickets left

Or someone at ticketmaster used your code for 3! and your number could only get 1 more
Originally posted by Montana:
Makes sense elonepb..it's really criminal though..IMO. It's false advertising for one..I mean..they shouldn't have fake going on sale times. Sorry, but I am not going to pay 500 a ticket when they advertise 150..something really shady..I mean do the math on this. Someone is cashing in on this.

I'm sure it wasn't fake, they probably had some (very little) inventory for sale. But now you are up against professionals who do this for a living that can get into the inventory within a split second of it going live, while you are waiting for the page to refresh and read what the hell the captcha says.
Originally posted by NONAME:
whats funny is when I put in for 2 a few times it said that my password was not good for that amount so it sounds like they put most of us on a limit of just 1 ticket, that means there are very few tickets left

Or someone at ticketmaster used your code for 3! and your number could only get 1 more
you think thats what happened here?
Originally posted by elonepb:

I'm sure it wasn't fake, they probably had some (very little) inventory for sale. But now you are up against professionals who do this for a living that can get into the inventory within a split second of it going live, while you are waiting for the page to refresh and read what the hell the captcha says.
yeah, I have seen these one man shows and they have awesome systems that blow ours away and they know all the little tricks, we don't have a chance.
These computer programs are written so they have access before anyone else, it happens, illegal, but it happens, Not sure anything can be done cause ticketmaster really just wants to sell their tickets, they don't care how..it's all about making money. If these people have like 30 machines going all at once and are hooked up with some illegal program it's over before it began.
These computer programs are written so they have access before anyone else, it happens, illegal, but it happens, Not sure anything can be done cause ticketmaster really just wants to sell their tickets, they don't care how..it's all about making money. If these people have like 30 machines going all at once and are hooked up with some illegal program it's over before it began.

Yup, sure is. I usually don't have a problem getting tickets to things when they go on sale like this, but this is one of those scenarios where there probably wasn't much left at all. Full disclaimer, I'm a Giants fan and I like reading boards of other teams to get a better perspective on the opponents players and team. Was hoping to grab a ticket to come enjoy a Sunday with you fine people. Doubtful that happens!
Some people with computer knowledge use their trade for good, others, greed and "gain"... people are willing to go down really shady paths to make money. Quite frankly..these people are willing to steal from the public. What is that saying? "The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.."..so true, so true.

Lol..so I may not even bother with the 1pm deal..why bother? It's a joke..too bad the people behind programs won't face any consequences.
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM ]
A buddy of mine was able to get one ticket at about 10:20 so I guess it was possible. Im going to try like hell to get my best friend a single ticket at 1
That's cool..I need 2 tickets though...lol. If one buys singles..won't they be in different sections? Lol..ugh.

SOLD I still have 2 tickets left in LR SEC 26 and 5 Rows from the Field. PM me TICKET HAVE BEEN SOLD TO A WEB ZONER!!!
[ Edited by 49erJim on Jan 18, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]
Yeah! It's Goldman Sach's fault. They're using their high friquency trading computer to buy Giants tickets....

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I still have 2 tickets left in LR SEC 26 and 5 Rows from the Field. PM me

Matt (sportsfan) lets go half? I need to buy my dad a ticket!
Crap..5 rows from the field sounds out of my price range...lol..that sounds so flippin good though! Anything over 250-300 is too much for me, lol. 300 I don't even think I can do that..:p. If I would have known this would have been our year...I would have saved money, lol. I bet traffic is crazy around the Stick, yes?
Round 2...
Share 49ersWebzone