There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have 2 seats in Section 29, Row 4. These are awesome seats that were acquired about 30 years ago from an original ticket holder back from the days of Kezar statdium. This section is one of only 5 or 6 in the stadium designated as "platinum" seating.

I no longer live in the Bay Area and end up selling most games on eBay, which has been more of a hassel than it's worth for the last ten years. I am not going to renew the tickets. I am going to be listing a transfer of rights to the tickets soon.

If you're interested and would like a heads up email when I make the listing, please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you a link to the details. You can also check back here. Will be putting on the market in the next month after looking into fair market value. All things equal, would prefer tickets to go to real Niner fans who will enjoy the seats as much as my family has over the years.
I'm selling my 2011 season tickets and parking, too. They are 18 rows up on the 10, visitors side. They are in the "gold" section. Total for all - 2 seats, 10 games, plus parking - is $2,880.00 PM me if interested.
Me and some friends from the LA area are planning a trip to a 49er game next year can anyone tell me when they start selling tix
Thank you
Want to sell or split my season tickets for 2011. Section 24 row 14 seats 3 & 4. Great view, seats on Niners side 14 rows from field. High enough to see over players but low enough to feel like you're on the sideline. 707 318-3918. $1292 to split or $2582. for the full season. Split: you pick 1st game, I pick next two or vise versa, then we alternate choices ater that.
I have 2 or 4 seats together in LR Sec 26 and 5 rows from the field. If anyone is looking for 2 or 4 season seats to buy for 2011 PM me. I can also get you a parking pass as well.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Just wondering how many Sacto-area season ticket holders there are here on the WZ.

I have some plans in the works for away-game gatherings, and am just trying to see how many Sacramento-based fans there are, and how many of which are current season ticket holders.
I saw some stat that shows both the City of San Francisco and the City of Sacramento has nearly identical number of season ticket holders. 10% each. 5 minute drive vs 2 hours ...... same level fan .

So I would think you would find a bunch.....
[ Edited by OldJoe on May 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OldJoe:
I saw some stat that shows both the City of San Francisco and the City of Sacramento has nearly identical number of season ticket holders. 10% each. 5 minute drive vs 2 hours ...... same level fan .

So I would think you would find a bunch.....

Same.....But I guess not.
I had season tickets for a couple years. One year I was living in Mountain View. The next season I moved back to Sacramento and I couldn't bring my self to renew again. The drive is pretty awful if you want to stay until the end of the game. Even if you leave a little early it would sometimes take 2 hours to get to bay bridge. I now go to a handful of games a year. This year I used the 49ers bus which was great since I slept on the way back :).

• JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cubanb:
I had season tickets for a couple years. One year I was living in Mountain View. The next season I moved back to Sacramento and I couldn't bring my self to renew again. The drive is pretty awful if you want to stay until the end of the game. Even if you leave a little early it would sometimes take 2 hours to get to bay bridge. I now go to a handful of games a year. This year I used the 49ers bus which was great since I slept on the way back :).

Same...I use Silverado Shuttle....used the 49er bus last season (2009). So awesome to sleep on the way home listening to the postgame show.

You gonna use the bus again?
I need 6 for the Raider game...you know theyre gonna reach an agreement. Preferably between the 20s. Nosebleed is fine. Anyone?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'm selling my 2011 season tickets and parking, too. They are 18 rows up on the 10, visitors side. They are in the "gold" section. Total for all - 2 seats, 10 games, plus parking - is $2,880.00 PM me if interested.

Looking to buy at least 4 9ers vs Steelers tickets, any seat is fine.

if i wasnt a college students i wouldve taken the deal

anyway looking for 3 to 4 cowboy tickets
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jul 24, 2011 at 9:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone