LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hate on the Raiders within ear shot of their bench...great seats, great game.

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Francisco-49ers-v-Oakland-Raiders-/130442219178?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1e5ef64eaa
Antbody selling a parking pass for the main lot for the Raider game? If so I need 2. You can email me [email protected] or just answer here in the thread and I'll give you my number or vice versa. Please hook me up and don't sell out to a Raider fan we need more Niner fans out there tailgating. I'm a season ticket holder but I forgot to but my parking passes this year.

Thanks,

Ramp19stoner
Originally posted by HandBert:
i have 3 tix to the raiders next weekend. LB22 row 20 seats 11-13 who wants them?

I'm interested in 1. How much are you looking to sell them for?
Originally posted by MadeFan:
IF THE NINERS LOSE GAME SIX TO THE WEEKASS RAIDERS I WILL BE SELLING REMAINING GAMES OF MY SEASON TIX... SEC 22 ROW M... GET @ ME

Same here! I'm not spending another dime on these clowns if they lose this Sunday.
Originally posted by zocool16:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by HandBert:
i have 3 tix to the raiders next weekend. LB22 row 20 seats 11-13 who wants them?

I'll buy one of them if your willing to split one from the other two.

I would be willing to buy the other two for the right price.

I'll take the other depending on how much you want?
I can't make the game tomorrow. I have 3 50 yard line Lower East section 29 row 11 tickets. Just looking for face value on them. Must pick up from Vallejo, CA (hiddenbrooke). $149 each. They wont last. First one with cash in hand gets them.

Allen
707-704-0771
looking for 2 tickets to the 9ers vs chargers game.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Looking for tickets for the Nov. 14th Game against the Rams..

PM me and let me know.
Any Fan looking for 1 Ticket in the endzone Row 4 for the Carolina Game. one of my friends decided he cant go, So his ticket is up for sale, he paid 90 for it but im sure the price could be negotiable. Send me a PM if interested.
My brother is no longer able to make it to the Broncos game in London and is selling his ticket, 24 hour e-bay listing. Lower section £70 ticket but in the section next to the £100 tickets and should be a good view over the endzone.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270654090831#ht_500wt_1156

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Anybody would like to dump some tickets for the remaining games. I would love to take my son to his first game.

PM me
Originally posted by susweel:
Anybody would like to dump some tickets for the remaining games. I would love to take my son to his first game.

PM me

Pony up the dough you cheap b*****d!
Originally posted by susweel:

PM me

u want him to grow up and be a niner fan right?? Keep him away. far far away.
Looking for two tickets for the game against Seattle with a parking pass. PM me with any info. Not looking for anything crazy...gf going with me this time so I think she could care less.
I have 4 tickets in lower 120 (row 39 on the 20yard line) to Sundays game in London that I want to see filled with 49er fans. Will sell at face value (100 pounds) first come first serve. I'll be in London Saturday and Sunday and can make arrangements to meet and make a handoff
Share 49ersWebzone