LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i have 3 tix to the raiders next weekend. LB22 row 20 seats 11-13 who wants them?
Originally posted by HandBert:
i have 3 tix to the raiders next weekend. LB22 row 20 seats 11-13 who wants them?

For free? If so, I'll take them...

Originally posted by kidash:

For free? If so, I'll take them...

if you don't wnat them I will take em.

what is LB22 and how desperate are you to get rid of them? lol. I might actually be interested ... how much?
It would at least feel good to pound the Raiders. See it from the best seats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Francisco-49ers-v-Oakland-Raiders-/130442219178?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1e5ef64eaa
Originally posted by BSofSF:
It would at least feel good to pound the Raiders. See it from the best seats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Francisco-49ers-v-Oakland-Raiders-/130442219178?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1e5ef64eaa

I'd like to buy these off you. you only sell on ebay?
Looking for a parking pass for the Raiders game. PM me if you have one you would like to sell!
*** SELLING ***

Raiders game: I originally bought 3 tickets for this game and now, only my daughter and I are going. So, I have 1 (one) UR ticket for sale. I bought the ticket for $60 and would like to just break even.

Anyone interested?

Originally posted by kidash:
*** SELLING ***

Raiders game: I originally bought 3 tickets for this game and now, only my daughter and I are going. So, I have 1 (one) UR ticket for sale. I bought the ticket for $60 and would like to just break even.

Anyone interested?

SOLD...

I'm looking for 2 tickets if anyone has them. Don't mind where they are at to be honest so please PM with any tickets you may have available.

IF THE NINERS LOSE GAME SIX TO THE WEEKASS RAIDERS I WILL BE SELLING REMAINING GAMES OF MY SEASON TIX... SEC 22 ROW M... GET @ ME
In need of a parking pass for the Seahawks game! Thanks!
Originally posted by NINERSWINTHEWEST:
I'm looking for 2 tickets if anyone has them. Don't mind where they are at to be honest so please PM with any tickets you may have available.

Awkward...I didn't mention the game I needed/wanted. I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Raiders game this Sunday.

Thanks Fellas!

I'll buy one of them if your willing to split one from the other two.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

I'll buy one of them if your willing to split one from the other two.

I would be willing to buy the other two for the right price.
Share 49ersWebzone