LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Need 4 tix together for the Lions game... Anybody looking to sell PM me. Thanks.
Originally posted by d49izme:
Saw this on my company internal website. Already have my tickets but I wanted to pass this good deal on to any zoners who may be interested - By the way I dont know the seller but I'd be interested to find out if a zoner does end up getting them!

I have 5 tickets for sale. You can purchase invidual or groups of...

Lower East, Sect 39, Row 48, Seats 4,5,6,7,8

I am selling them for face value ($84) or best offer.

Check out the view from my seats:
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/

Click on FIND YOUR SEAT -

LEVEL: select LOWER

SEC: enter 39

ROW: enter 48

Jen
(415)238-1576 cell

Added bonus with these: You'll be within high-fiving distance of ME! These seats are just a few rows behind mine.
Selling 1 ticke to the cardinals game lower deck 23 rows up anyone intrested?
  • BCLXPRS
  • Info N/A
ARI @ SF (12/14) 5:30 PST

2 tickets at face value ($49 each)

Upper Reserve
Section 5
Row 8

Other Info:
I work in San Bruno (close to 380 and 101) so you can pick them up on your way to the game.

email: [email protected]

[ Edited by BCLXPRS on Dec 14, 2009 at 07:18:15 ]
  • johopolo13
  • Info N/A
I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's game vs. the Cardinals. I won't be able to go and am looking to sell them at face value to someone willing to pick them up. I live right by AT&T Park.
The seats are:
LR section: 4
row: 8
seats:17,18
They are $71 a ticket. I'm looking to sell them together rather than deal with two transactions. E-mail me at: [email protected]
49ers v. Lions

Great seats. Great price. 45 yard line, 4 rows from field, opponents side. Check out the 3D view from rows 1-10 in Section 29 at Niners website.

On auction at eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Francisco-49ers-v-Detroit-Lions_W0QQitemZ130353956875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item1e59b3880b
  • cyber9er
  • Info N/A
Have two tickets I would like to sell for 49ers vs. Lions game.

Sec 25
Row 40
Seat 7and 8

Originally 95.75 each

Asking for $75 obo

Sacramento
  • cyber9er
  • Info N/A
I have tickets for you. Call me. 9168216296
Originally posted by Timon49er:
Looking for two tickets for the Jaguars or Lions game. Preferebly lower box seats towards the middle of the field on the niner side. Taking my son to his first game. PM me and we could work something out. Thank you
SELLING SEASON TICKETS AND OR LIFETIME RIGHTS FOR 2010 SEASON. I have 2, 4 or 6 seats together that I am selling the season of 2010 for or I will sell the Lifetime Rights if someone is looking to move up fast. I have 6 seats together in LR SEC 26 and 5 rows from the field and 2 tickets in LB Sec 22 (5 to 10 yardline) and about 13 rows from the rail. PM me if you are looking.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
SELLING SEASON TICKETS AND OR LIFETIME RIGHTS FOR 2010 SEASON. I have 2, 4 or 6 seats together that I am selling the season of 2010 for or I will sell the Lifetime Rights if someone is looking to move up fast. I have 6 seats together in LR SEC 26 and 5 rows from the field and 2 tickets in LB Sec 22 (5 to 10 yardline) and about 13 rows from the rail. PM me if you are looking.

Jim - are you selling ALL of your tix or just your extras?

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

2, 4 or 6. I would like to keep 2 to 4 of them unless someone wants all of them. The 2 I have in Lower Box 22 I am going to sell. My job next year just got bigger and I will be on the road a lot so I need to sell the season or the rights.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

2, 4 or 6. I would like to keep 2 to 4 of them unless someone wants all of them. The 2 I have in Lower Box 22 I am going to sell. My job next year just got bigger and I will be on the road a lot so I need to sell the season or the rights.

Congrats on the job!
Thanks, Still looking to sell some of my season tickets for this season. I will sell in sets of 2 or 4 I will sell the rights as well or just the season.
anyone looking for a few tickets just for the season? Around $750 for each season seat? pm me if you are looking.
I need tickets for the San Diego game. Holler at your boy.
Share 49ersWebzone