LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Stubhub and nfl ticket exchange are both great. Just check the prices including fees and pick whichever is cheaper. I just sold my tix on stubhub because they were going for more there so check ticket exchange.

Thank you! Ticket Exchange was definitely cheaper.
first time heading to game and got 3 cars of family members and these parking passes are ridiculous. At a panthers game in Charlotte you can park for $10-15 lol
  • da209
  • Veteran
If anyone wants to sell their season tickets for next year PM please! Interested in the lower section
Anyone have 2 tickets to the nfl draft?
Anyone try selling their tickets on stubhub? I tried to throw my preseason ones on there, and it says you have to upload the ticket barcode at least a month before the game.

Since we can't print our tickets out this year, anyone know how this is going to work?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Anyone try selling their tickets on stubhub? I tried to throw my preseason ones on there, and it says you have to upload the ticket barcode at least a month before the game.

Since we can't print our tickets out this year, anyone know how this is going to work?

In my account manager it shows a bar code number when I click on the tickets that were just released. Maybe if you manually key that code to stubhub you'll be good. Whole different ticketing system from previous years. Or you can just list on NFLExchange right from the ticket manager.
Question for STHs. Do I have to wait until my season tickets are paid off until I can list some games for sell via TM or SH? I opted for the payment plan and I'm trying to list my preseason games but it's asking me for payment.
Hey Guys!

My husband and I are heading over from Australia and have managed to work in a game in our timeline, it will be against the Rams on the 21st of October.
This is our FIRST time experiencing it live

Any suggestions on where best to sit, and any way of joining in on someones tailgate would be appreciated - I would like to keep seat costs under $170 if possible.

It looks like 103-106, 206, 211, 221, 226, 312, 316 are the best options in my price range (but still so confusing, even after looking at seat geek)

(I just signed up to the forum - so I can't create a new thread.)

Any help is very appreciated!
[ Edited by AshleighMaree on Apr 20, 2018 at 5:07 PM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
Need 3 tickets to the draft party in SF
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Question for STHs. Do I have to wait until my season tickets are paid off until I can list some games for sell via TM or SH? I opted for the payment plan and I'm trying to list my preseason games but it's asking me for payment.

If you go to stubhub and list there, they give you an option "enter barcode later". I sold my preseason tix already and am on the payment plan

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AshleighMaree:
Hey Guys!

My husband and I are heading over from Australia and have managed to work in a game in our timeline, it will be against the Rams on the 21st of October.

Any suggestions on where best to sit, and any way of joining in on someones tailgate would be appreciated - I would like to keep seat costs under $170 if possible.

It looks like 103-106, 206, 211, 221, 226, 312, 316 are the best options in my price range (but still so confusing, even after looking at seat geek)

Try to sit on the home/Niners side, so that you don't burn your face off.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Anyone have the acces code to the Barcelona vs Milan game in Levi's stadium
[ Edited by da209 on Apr 25, 2018 at 6:22 PM ]
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by AshleighMaree:
Hey Guys!

Try to sit on the home/Niners side, so that you don't burn your face off.

Don't worry about the heat at the stadium because that is a night game. Out of the sections that you mentioned, I think 211 is the best if you can get a lower row. I'm not a big fan of the 300s or higher but other people like those seats.

People are pretty friendly and there's lots of tailgates going on. Probably a good idea to reply to some threads during game week. If I see your thread reply, I'll ask my friends if they're having a tailgate.

Enjoy your trip.
[ Edited by Happs on May 2, 2018 at 12:30 AM ]
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy tickets for the MNF game against the Giants. My wife is a big Eli/Giants fan so we are looking forward to seeing him play.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Niners tear em up!

I have a question about tickets/seating if anyone can help out. Do you get to choose where along the row you get to sit? Is it like a first come first serve kinda deal? Or do the seats have specific numbers along the row/section that you buy tickets for?

Appreciate any help, Thanks!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
All seats are numbered and have corresponding specific tickets.

There are standing room areas that are first come first serve.
Share 49ersWebzone