LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
WANT: 2 tickets to the Green Bay Game in DEC....brrrrr. Do season ticket holders get those tix...or do I have to find them in Green Bay? (nearly impossible). Dont care the cost....just want decent seats. They only play the NFC north every 8 years...and you only get a 50% chance they'll be playing in Wisc(where I live). Once in a lifetime! Already have the Viking's game lined up.....just need the GB game!!!! Stoked I get to see 2 games this year, and I CAN DRIVE TO SEE THEM!!!

Go niners!

Oh man.... that Vikings game
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I have two for the game this weekend, 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons, Lower Reserve SEC 26 and only 5 Rows from the Field. $150 for both. Cash or Credit Card. PM me if you want them.
TICKETS ARE SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR $250!! WOWSA. HAD A BIDDING WAR GOING ON. LOL
  • treda12
  • Info N/A
Have my 4 season tixs for ATL game (flu, unable to go) Section UB, Row H, Seats 1-4

pls respond if interested (can email via ticket exchange/ paypal for pymt)

Willing to bargain!

[ Edited by treda12 on Oct 10, 2009 at 12:25:26 ]
I NEED ONE TICKET FOR TOMORROWS GAME, PREFER SOMETHING IN LR OR LB around SEC 26? ANYONE have just 1 for sale?
  • treda12
  • Info N/A
I have one in UR51, Row 11, Seat 4

Can email upon paypal pymt?

$45
I NEED ONE TICKET FOR TOMORROWS GAME, PREFER SOMETHING IN LR OR LB around SEC 26? ANYONE have just 1 for sale?

I Need one in LR OR LB. WEST SIDE 49ERS SIDE. SEC 30,28,26,24,22,20.
How good of seats is LB Section 18 row M? Got a buddy with 2 tickets for there tomorrow, is it worth the flight from Vegas?

[ Edited by nvchamp9ers on Oct 10, 2009 at 17:57:00 ]
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
How good of seats is LB Section 18 row M? Got a buddy with 2 tickets for there tomorrow, is it worth the flight from Vegas?

a niner game would be worth the flight no matter where u r sitting
  • Lonely49erFan
  • Info N/A

I Need one in LR OR LB. WEST SIDE 49ERS SIDE. SEC 30,28,26,24,22,20.

I have ONE ticket for sale. LB 12 (Row U). It's about the 10-15 yard line on the 49ers sideline. Let me know ASAP.
  • domthedumb
  • Info N/A
I've got one ticket. Upper Reserve. Section 58. I'm just looking to unload it. $30. I can give you the ticket at the game during pre-game tailgating.

Text me 909-519-7944

okay, just got him from being gona all night, its 10:20pm I need one ticket for my friend and I am looking for One in LR OR LB SEC 30,28,26,24,22,20 or anywhere!! I will be at the tailgate eary tomorrow around 9:30 am I will check my PM , so PM ME ASAP! THANKS, JIM
Okay I sold all my tickets today and now a very good friend of mine wants to go (where the hell was she when I had 12 tickets to this game??) anyway if you have 1 ticket to the 49ers vs Atlanta game tomorrow and need to sell it let me know PM me I will be at the tailgate or lot early 9:30 to 10:am.
I know this is kind of sketchy, but aren't there random guys that scalp and sell tickets on the streets outside and near candlestick?

I personally wouldn't trust any of those guys, but if your friend is desperate, they may have some.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I know this is kind of sketchy, but aren't there random guys that scalp and sell tickets on the streets outside and near candlestick?

I personally wouldn't trust any of those guys, but if your friend is desperate, they may have some.

yes and I know all of them, thats why I am trying to not go there, lol
  • Lonely49erFan
  • Info N/A
Check your PM Jim.
Share 49ersWebzone