LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I didn't know that no wonder there's no seats left. f**ken b******t

I have no doubt that those seats that will be released will be given to people on SBL waitlist.

Current sbl holders should come first
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Happs:
Selling 2 or 4 Season Tickets in Section 414 Row 2 at Face Value.

950 x 4 = 3800
or
950 x 2 = 1900

SBLs are also available at face value. 2000 per seat or best offer.

email me at [email protected]

do you have to pay the SBL fee every year?

No you do not have to pay the SBL fee every year. It is a one time fee. You just then pay for the tickets every year.
Depends if you broke up the SBL in Payments or paid the onetime fee

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Went to upgrade my seats today nothing is left lol guess I'll have to try again next season
You should have told your rep earlier. Seniority is also a factor
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Selling 2 or 4 Season Tickets in Section 414 Row 2 at Face Value.

950 x 4 = 3800
or
950 x 2 = 1900

SBLs are also available at face value. 2000 per seat or best offer.

email me at [email protected]

No you do not have to pay the SBL fee every year. It is a one time fee. You just then pay for the tickets every year.

These seats have been sold. Thanks.
Guys I have a pair of tickets in Section 420 Row 21 right on the Aisle! With the economy up here in Canada im looking to split seasons with someone as Im not able to travel to as many games as I wanted. I would like to sell 1/2 the season but would be willing to sell more if the person wanted it. I have paid for the SBL already so that isn't a charge just the Tickets that are due May 31st.

[email protected] if you are interested.

Jamie
Selling 2 Season Tickets in Section 422; Row 17

1100 x 2 = 2200
Includes the 2 Preseason games against the Houston Texans on Aug 14. (4:00 PM) & the Green Bay Packers on Aug. 26 (7:00 PM)

Email: [email protected] to discuss.
I am selling my 2016 season tix also at face value. Section 145 row 36, seats 26-27. $150 each seat. PM or email me at [email protected]
I am also looking for a long term buyer who wants to purchase my seats in the upcoming years as well. (with the exception of a game or so that I can attend upon agreement).
The 2016 season tickets are paid for and ready to be transferred.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hello. Can anyone here please tell me what the best seats are? I would like to know this difference between the VIP locations. I am planning on buying tickets for the Tampa Bay game and noticed Levi 501 has seats selling for $375 on Stubhub. Section C219.

Or Championship section has seats for $350.. I want the VIP experience at Levi and need some info.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.
I can't make all the games this year, so if you want to buy my tickets at face value, let me know.
I have 4 tickets in Section 413
Sideline seats, around the 30 yard line.
My annual season tickets cost 950 each, which is 95 per game, per ticket.

Here are the games that I cannot go to this season:
Houston preseason 50 each
Green Bay preseason 60 each
Rams 125 each
Arizona 95 each
Tampa Bay 95 each
New Orleans 95 each
NY Jets 95 each

PM me if interested in 4 tickets to any of these games.

Thanks!
I have a pair of seats in 112 row 37 under cover from rain and sun with extra legroom, with green lot 1 parking. Spectacular sight lines between the 25-30 yard line - for my money the best non-club seats in the stadium if you want out of the sun/rain.

I am trying to sell the Cardinals and Bucs games at $200/ticket (season ticket cost is $2000 per seat avg $200/game) plus exact face value for parking $50. So $450 per game.

I am especially motivated on the Cardinals game and would swap it for comparable seats and parking to the Jets game or a second similar pair for the Bucs (I can just find friends to come along to that one).

Would consider paying or accepting a cash differential on an unequal swap, ie I'd trade up to west club seats for one of the other games or trade down to lesser seats as long as they are out of the sun (I basically get basal cells on my face if I so much as sit under a bright reading lamp without sunscreen)

I can send my tix right away - they are all paid up.

PM me if interested, thanks. I really want to get out of the Thursday night game and would love to just sell both pairs but willing to shuffle in a trade.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. Hope that it's allowed to ask: Will there be an official sale of tickets for the game vs Cardinals?

Or do I have to use the re-sale platforms (e.g. ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards from Germany
Chris
Originally posted by chrisb:
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. Hope that it's allowed to ask: Will there be an official sale of tickets for the game vs Cardinals?

Or do I have to use the re-sale platforms (e.g. ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards from Germany
Chris

There is no chance of buying anything decent from the box office. If they DO have any tickets for sale, they first go on pre-sale to season ticket holders who snap up anything good. Anything from box office will be upper level corner nosebleeds - and they will cost more from the box office than from a reseller.

With the team sentiment so bad right now you can get great deals on the secondary market from season ticket holders who are holding on for dear life till things take a turn for the better on the field.

I'll sell you the Cardinals game in 112 row 37 - on the 27 yard line lower level... for $200 each plus $50 for the parking pass in the green lot 1. PM if interested, it is a heck of a deal if you want to go to that game. You don't have to buy the pass if you don't want to.

Go ahead and check seatgeek first to verify what I'm saying.

pm me if you want to do it.
Anyone interested in buying my two season tix at face value? section 145, row 36 - seats 26-27 ($150 x2) PM me or email me at [email protected]
I will put my 2016 season tickets up for face value.

Section 111, Row 27, Seats 17-18 (two seats away from aisle between Section 111 and 112).

$4,000 total.

PM me if interested.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Where and how can I get 4 tickets to the Dallas game w/hotel and flight from LA and back to LA?

IS there such package???
Share 49ersWebzone