There are 212 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone have endzone seats for the GB vs 49ers game October 4th?
4 tickets in Section 123 Row 26 - $200 per ticket all games.

If interested email [email protected]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
anyone selling MONDAY NIGHT GAME vs the VIKINGS???

4 TICKETS TOTAL!!
I have 4 SBLs in section 112 - Row 9 I'm looking to either sell them at Face Value ($1200 per seat to me now and the remaining balance to the 49ers over the next 8 years) or would be willing to Trade for SBLs in the 200 Level (non-Club) on the home side. Email me if you're interested.

Thanks!
  • Jiks
Looking for some MNF opener seats. 2-4 if available. PM me if available.
2 tickets section 401 for the Seahawks game.
Ill beat stubhub
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nextceo:
I have 4 SBLs in section 112 - Row 9 I'm looking to either sell them at Face Value ($1200 per seat to me now and the remaining balance to the 49ers over the next 8 years) or would be willing to Trade for SBLs in the 200 Level (non-Club) on the home side. Email me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Check your PM buddy.

Thanks
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by nextceo:

Thanks!

Check your PM buddy.

Thanks

You know that's not for seats right?
9noon, just sent you an email explaining how the SBLs work.

49AllTheTime. Yep, those are the Seat Rights I'm selling. $1,200 per seat to me now and the remaining $10,800 per seat to the 49ers over the next 8 years. The View is Amazing...but you definitely pay for it. Not looking to make any money by reselling them...only want my original payment back.

Only a few of the regular season tickets remain. I have given away/sold the majority of them for this season. Any games I have left the new owner will be given the option to buy them off of me at face value - $200/Ticket. I do still have 2 Opening Day Tickets left.
[ Edited by nextceo on Aug 7, 2015 at 9:48 PM ]
Selling whole season, section 144, rows 25 And 26, seats 9 and 10 in both rows.

1500 (what I paid) for 10 games (8 regular season, 2 preseason) for each seat. 3000 for a pair. 6000 for all four.

I will sell you playoff tickets at price I paid as well if they happen to make it.

2 tickets in the Front Row of the end zone section 127 for these games available:
San Diego preseason
Seattle
St. Louis
Atlanta

These are the very first row! Awesome seats. PM me if interested.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by NONAME:
Selling 2 season tickets. 416 row 8. $1780 for both

$1500 for them
Single season tickets go on sale this week for STH's and for the general public. LOL at the 49ers for charging outrageous prices. Everyone will get cheaper tickets here and on secondary sites, ex StubHub.
Interesting...

The San Francisco 49ers NFL team and Ticketmaster LLC are being sued in a season ticket resale class action lawsuit filed in California federal court by a football season ticket holder, alleging that restricting 49ers ticket resale to a Ticketmaster site until right before game day effectively violates antitrust laws.

Plaintiff Amir Kazemzadeh seeks to represent himself as well as all 49ers season ticket buyers for the 2015 year onward in this 49ers class action lawsuit, claiming the NFL team violated antitrust laws by requiring that season ticket holders resell their seats through Ticketmaster-operated NFL TicketExchange, if they are attempting to sell them 72 hours before game day. According to Kazemzadeh, this ticket policy introduced in 2015 burdens season ticket holders with mandatory fees and they are left unable to unable to sell their tickets for less than what they are worth.

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/91849-49ers-sued-in-season-ticket-resale-class-action-lawsuit/
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Selling 2 season tickets. 416 row 8. $1780 for both

$1500 for them

Last page bump
Share 49ersWebzone