There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Had a baby and can't make the 2015 regular season games.

I'll sell my 2015 package for $4,500 OBO for anyone that is interested.

Section 111 / Row 27 / Seats 17 and 18. Two seats from the Section 111 / 112 aisle.

PM me for details.

EDIT - Need to clarify that I am not selling because I think 2015 season is going to suck. I'm selling because I can't make as many games as I want, and I'd rather have a 49er fan enjoy these seats for a decent price.
[ Edited by kdoggie on Mar 31, 2015 at 9:17 AM ]
I am forced to sell my entire package of 2015 season tixx as well.

Sec 402 row 11 seats 19/20....i want to sell it to a 49ers fan so if anyone is interested let me know

face value....$850 per ticket so $1700 total for the 10 games including 2 pre-season games

PM if interested...i really don't want to put these on stubhub and make a profit selling to opposing fans so if a niners fan is interested its urs
I am willing to sell someone my 2015 2 season tickets, Section 145 seats 26-27. Each ticket cost me $150 a game, including preseason. Seats are cool, in the shade, right below the main concourse. PM me if interested or email, [email protected]

Thanks,

Jeff
Long time Grateful Dead and 49ers fan also current SBL holder. My seats are insane located in Section 104 in the very front row on the aisle. See link for pictures. I have many friends bugging me for Grateful Dead tickets and my allotment wiil not meet their demands. I will trade a pair of my tickets to some games this season for a pair of Dead tickets. I prefer the GA PIT although I am not sure if those are available in presale ?. If anybody wants to work out a trade of perfect 49ers tickets for really good dead tickets let me know. We can discuss locations and games you can email me spectrumvortexATgmail.com

http://imgur.com/MnAAYxd
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
I am willing to sell someone my 2015 2 season tickets, Section 145 seats 26-27. Each ticket cost me $150 a game, including preseason. Seats are cool, in the shade, right below the main concourse. PM me if interested or email, [email protected]

Thanks,

Jeff

Are you insane? You can do a hell of a lot better than $150 a game for those seats in the regular season..I sit in section 311 and tickets that people were selling in my section were going for at least twice face value each game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Are you insane? You can do a hell of a lot better than $150 a game for those seats in the regular season..I sit in section 311 and tickets that people were selling in my section were going for at least twice face value each game

Who cares? These are his (assuming ticketholder is a dude) seats and he can sell them for whatever price he wants.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Selling my season tickets. Will be traveling a lot for work this season.

Section 122 - Row 24.

Pm me
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 24, 2015 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Who cares? These are his (assuming ticketholder is a dude) seats and he can sell them for whatever price he wants.

Anybody with common sense should especially now that the schedule is out and 3 of the 8 games are in Primetime.
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 22, 2015 at 12:45 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Section 122 Row 24 [Face Value: $150 ea]

Preseason Games: $80 each ticket
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 29, 2015 at 11:48 AM ]
I am selling all of my season/preseason tickets. I live in Hawaii and can't make it to any games this upcoming season. Please pm me or email, [email protected]. Seats are in sec 145, row 36. Thanks

If anybody has extra tickets to the ManU v. Barcelona game at Levi's, I'd be interested in buying. I'm looking for two tickets.
I am selling my licenses for face value ($6k each). Section 144 (the shady one), row 25 and row 26, seats 9 and 10. One pair is behind the other pair.

I will also sell a whole season at face value $1,500 ($150/game) and give you first chance at playoff tickets at face value. I will only split into pairs
[ Edited by SJniner7 on May 18, 2015 at 5:19 PM ]
I am wanting to take my family to our first Levis game. I am looking for oct 22 against seattle. No endzone or nosebleeds. pm me if you have any options. 9ers!!!!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I too would like to take my family (4 of us total) to the game..

back in 1994, my wife and I went to the Monday Night game vs The Raiders.. we had a complete package in hotel accomondation, free ride to the game and free ride back to our hotel..

even had bfast with the team..

do we still get packages like that??
Section 111
Row 27
Seats 17-18 (2 away from section 111 / 112 aisle). Buddy has seats 15-16.

All seats for sale for each game. PM me and let's talk.
Share 49ersWebzone