LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm a season ticket holder with two club tickets for this Sunday's game against the Redskins.

East Club 116
Row 11
Seats 5-6

Looking for face value at $700/pair or best offer. PM if interested. Go 9ers!
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Anybody got Redskins tickets? Looking for 3!

PM sent
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Sec. 108 Row 26 - 2 tickets - asking face value. Can pick up in Cupertino.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 20, 2014 at 8:50 AM ]
I have 3 seats in section 244 row 10 for this weekends game. PM me if interested.
Selling 3 tickets plus a parking pass in Blue Lot 1 for $300. Section 422 row 17. Redskins game. Can meet up in San Jose
Free parking pass to the Seahawks game on Thanksgiving. I can send through email or text. Messag me.

edit: gone
[ Edited by DaGr84Niner on Nov 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM ]
Hey everyone, Eric from Buffalo here. I know some of you know and some may not. We got BOMBED with the snow storm the past week and I cannot make it to the thanksgiving game vs seattle! It sucks but i have so much work to catch up on and we are now just starting to get plowed out! tomorrow it is supposed to be 60 degrees - so we will be on flood watch for the next week! what a nightmare!

anyway i have 2 tickets for sale for the seattle game - section 107 row 13 seat 18 and 19 - 2 seats from the aisle... i went to the bears game and these are solid seats. if anyone is interested please make me an offer! i can ship the tickets so you have them as a souvenir and can also scan and email them to you. you can call me and do cc by phone, paypal etc. whichever is easier for you. let me know guys, id really like to get rid of these!
Our family has 3 spares for the Seahawks game.

Section 123 Row 26. Willing to sell as single/pair.

Taking best offer, can meet in person before game in Blue Lot 1 for our tailgate.

Email [email protected].

I know I'm going to lose money on these tix so would rather they go to legit fans.
Selling 2 tix for the Seahawks game..

Section 101
Row 30
Seats 22 & 23

email [email protected]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tix/4770536324.html

• SC9ER
  • Veteran
2 tickets to tomorrow's Seahawks game.....cut and pate from my CL add:

2 seats to Seattle Seahawks vs 49ers game Thanksgiving day game. Seats are aisle seats conveniently located in the lower bowl, mid-end zone shaded from the sun/rain also directly facing North scoreboard and located in front of concessions, restrooms and Gate C (Dignity Health Gate) entrance/exit. These are my season tickets in which I've researched extensively to purchase the perfect location which provides protection from the sun/rain, easy access in and out of seats (aisle) to concessions and restrooms, and safe for kids as the aisle usher is directly behind you. Full details below:

Seattle Seahawks vs SF 49ers
Thursday, November 27 @ 5:30pm PST
Section 126
Row 36 (Last row)
Aisle seats 21-22
Photo taken from actual seats
$380 for the pair

Tickets can be transferred electronically via Levi's Stadium app, or meet in person in the North San Jose location (1st street/237 area). Buyer will also have an opportunity to purchase parking for a discounted price of $30 (regular $40).

Parking details:
Section Red lot 8 -- Tailgating permitted, however no open-flame allowed.

[email protected] or PM
2 tickets + parking pass for tomorrow's game: Section 126, Row 28 (aisle seats). Parking in Red Lot 8. $360 total. PM me if interested!
GONE!
[ Edited by ruledcards on Nov 27, 2014 at 1:34 PM ]
Hi guys I'm selling 2 tickets this Sunday's game between the Niners and the Raiders. Section 208, row 4. $165 each ONO, can't get cheaper tickets in that section online! Inbox me if interested.
I need 4 tickets for the 49ers Chargers game if anyone has some to sell. Another question buying tickets from scalpers at the game I have done it at Baseball games and basketball games but never a football game and have got better prices than ticket brokers. Does anyone have experience at Levi's buying from scalpers?
Share 49ersWebzone