LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have Eagles and Cheifs parking passes in Blue Lot 1. Selling for cheap.
Got some bad news this morning and wont be flying out to watch the Cowboy game this weekend. My tickets are up on ticket exchange now for $405/each (i'd only get like $350 each after their rake, which is what I paid for them). So- thought i'd post them here

Section 445 (around the 25 yard line) and they are Row 1 in the section. Since i wont be dealing with the fees, i'll sell them to someone here for $350/each if interested. Just trying to break even
Originally posted by d49izme:
Got some bad news this morning and wont be flying out to watch the Cowboy game this weekend. My tickets are up on ticket exchange now for $405/each (i'd only get like $350 each after their rake, which is what I paid for them). So- thought i'd post them here

Section 445 (around the 25 yard line) and they are Row 1 in the section. Since i wont be dealing with the fees, i'll sell them to someone here for $350/each if interested. Just trying to break even

Sorry bro but tickets in that section are going for as low as 186 on stubhub.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

check again. You are looking at section 445 upper reserved, these are 445 loge section (similar to candlesticks upper box) which has only 6 rows. I paid more to specifically be in row 1.

check again. You are looking at section 445 upper reserved, these are 445 loge section (similar to candlesticks upper box) which has only 6 rows. I paid more to specifically be in row 1.

No, I get that your seats are in front of the $186 ones. If you specifically want Lodge seats, you can get those for $244. And prices are dropping. I'm all about you selling your tix to Niner fans (do it!) you're just gonna have to cut your price a lot to get any traction.

No, I get that your seats are in front of the $186 ones. If you specifically want Lodge seats, you can get those for $244. And prices are dropping. I'm all about you selling your tix to Niner fans (do it!) you're just gonna have to cut your price a lot to get any traction.

yeah starting to see that im going to eat it on these. Ill just have to cut the price in the next day or 2 and see where it goes. Still hoping that someone wants to sit in row 1 as bad as i did.
on a side note, i cant believe the nfl puts its name on that ticket exchange with the way they are jacking people with their fees to buy and to sell!
Section 111, Row 27, Seats 17 and 18 + Green Lot 2 parking pass

Games still available:
- 11/02/14 vs. Rams
- 11/23/14 vs. Redskins
- 11/27/14 vs. Seahawks
- 12/20/14 vs. Chargers

I also have a parking pass available for the 12/28/14 game against the Cardinals.

PM with offers if interested.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Friend of mine is selling his 2 tickets for opening game and Eagles game. Sec 108 Row 26

Asking $290 each for opening game and 260 each for Eagles game. I just sold my tickets for $325 in section 122 row 24 for opening game - similar seats.

Must pick up in Cupertino. Pay in cash. I'll pm you his no. if you're interested.

Section 445 (around the 25 yard line) and they are Row 1 in the section.Since i wont be dealing with the fees, i'll sell them to someone here for $350/each if interested. Just trying to break even

yeah starting to see that im going to eat it on these. Ill just have to cut the price in the next day or 2 and see where it goes. Still hoping that someone wants to sit in row 1 as bad as i did.
on a side note, i cant believe the nfl puts its name on that ticket exchange with the way they are jacking people with their fees to buy and to sell!

well they sold last night.$320 each but I only ended up getting around $290/each after their fees. $120 loss after it was all said and done but its better than eating the whole thing
well they sold last night.$320 each but I only ended up getting around $290/each after their fees. $120 loss after it was all said and done but its better than eating the whole thing

Nice man - hopefully to someone wearing red!

Still looking for tix to the Cowboys/49ers game in Texas. I only have about $250 to spend on two tix.
49ers @ Cowboys: I have 1 seat, 5 rows from the field, Club section 114, row 5. Asking $225. I paid significantly more than this but can't make it this weekend and would much rather pass this on to a niner fan.
[ Edited by ALLDONE on Sep 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
49ers @ Cowboys: I have 1 seat, 5 rows from the field, Club section 114, row 5. Asking $225. I paid significantly more than this but can't make it this weekend and would much rather pass this on to a niner fan.

dammit. if you have one more, i'd be all over this.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:

Wow. Great deal. Makes me wanna say f it and go alone.
[ Edited by YoungGun on Sep 8, 2014 at 3:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone