LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Selling 2 Standing Room Tickets to the Bears game. The tickets are $300.00 or best offer. Please contact/PM me if you are interested
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Selling 2 Standing Room Tickets to the Bears game. The tickets are $300.00 or best offer. Please contact/PM me if you are interested

are you for sure a 49ers fan?
Originally posted by calpolyrocks:
Hi all, I'm posting here because I want to trade my tickets, not sell them.
I have 2 for the Broncos game next Sunday, excellent seats at section C141 Row 17 + parking pass.
Looking to get similar tickets for any other niners game.
Please contact me if you are interested.

So you're trying to "trade" pre season for regular season?

Thanks for that laugh
Anyone looking for Training Camp tickets for August 20th?
new member here, been lurking for a while. selling tickets to all games minus this sundays game vs broncos and the thanksgiving game vs the hawks (Saving that for myself) have all hard tickets, can meet up to sell for cash, or can sell via paypal (send as gift or pay the fees). please PM me if interested in any games and we can work a deal.

Section 129, row 18, seat 5-6. pretty close seats, in the back right of the endzone...you might even see kaep complete a fade to crabtree!!! witness history!!! (please remove that play from the playbook!!)
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
Selling all 10 parking passes for FACE VALUE in red lot 8 (no open flame).

$400, please PM if interested.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
new member here, been lurking for a while. selling tickets to all games minus this sundays game vs broncos and the thanksgiving game vs the hawks (Saving that for myself) have all hard tickets, can meet up to sell for cash, or can sell via paypal (send as gift or pay the fees). please PM me if interested in any games and we can work a deal.

Section 129, row 18, seat 5-6. pretty close seats, in the back right of the endzone...you might even see kaep complete a fade to crabtree!!! witness history!!! (please remove that play from the playbook!!)

I just LOL'd
Anyone selling SBLs for section in the 100s? Preferably corner of end zones?

Please email me with what you have [email protected]

Thanks!
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Selling a pair of Individual Game Tickets or the Full Season (including Pre-Season)! Section 131, Row 16, Home Side with the Jumbo Tron in the top left corner! Please send me a PM if you're interested, thanks!

[ Edited by TJA85 on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:31 AM ]
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Originally posted by hpair23:
Hey guys, life long niner fan, live in new york. My cousin got me tickets to the niners giants game in november. Anyone know how to obtain field pass tickets for prior to the game, any help would be appreciated.

Faithful 49 program will probably do field passes at some point.

The Faithful 49 program just put up field passes for the Broncos preseason. It would be riveting if they did that for regular season games. Can anyone share their experience with field passes at Levi's and/or The Stick and what it entails?

Originally posted by hpair23:
Hey guys, life long niner fan, live in new york. My cousin got me tickets to the niners giants game in november. Anyone know how to obtain field pass tickets for prior to the game, any help would be appreciated.

Looks like I was correct. They are doing 3 field passes for the Denver game on the faithful 49 program. It's a bidding system. So most likely they will do this for every game.
Originally posted by 74offsuit:
The Faithful 49 program just put up field passes for the Broncos preseason. It would be riveting if they did that for regular season games. Can anyone share their experience with field passes at Levi's and/or The Stick and what it entails?

Lol. I didn't even notice that you posted this already. Sorry. I think they will do this with the regular season games. I don't have any experience with field passes; hopefully I do this season.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Lol. I didn't even notice that you posted this already. Sorry. I think they will do this with the regular season games. I don't have any experience with field passes; hopefully I do this season.
Lol. Ditto. To be on the same field as these players would be an awesome experience!
I am new to this 49er blog but wanted to share that I have awesome seats for sale to all games.

I have 4 seats in Section 244, Row 1 as well as 4 seats in Section 322, Row 1.

Email me at [email protected] for pricing.

I have sold my tickets to the Bears game, but all others are still available.
It's been too long since I've posted here but I have plenty of 49er tickets available. Hit me up at [email protected] if you are interested in them. I will usually respond within an hour of receiving an email as long as i am not asleep or at work.

Home opener Sunday 9/14 vs the Bears at $310 each ticket
Section 406 Row 20 Seats 21 and 22
Section 415 Row 10 Seats 8 and 9

Thanksgiving game Thursday 11/27 vs the Shehawks at $325 each ticket
Section 404 Row 1 Seats 1 and 2
Section 414 Row 21 Seats 25 and 26
Section 415 Row 26 Seats 19 and 20
Section 418 Row 17 Seats 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Can sale in pairs).
Share 49ersWebzone