There are 205 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Originally posted by scoobyduu24:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I'm not saying it isnt legit but seems odd when webzoners with less 10 posts are in here selling tickets.

I was thinking the same thing….

They're not zoners...they're people who opened accounts to sell tickets to zoners. I'm okay with it, but I'll doubt their prices will compare with tickets from people who are active here.
I just lurk don't really post but I've had an account for quite some time. Not looking to price gouge anyone, just trying to get a fair market price cover my own seat and PSL/per game and am always willing to work a deal with Niner fans, thats why I'm offering mine here. Craigslist/Stub hub etc. you don't know who you're selling to. Plus Stubhub etc there are 15% markups.

I've got 4 seats and a parking pass in a green section 4 where you can BBQ and Tailgate, and near the freeway.

Sec 129 Row30 seat 7,8,9,10

Games I can't make/selling so far:

Preseason:

Broncos

Chargers

Reg Season:

Eagles


Redskins
Anyone with regular season tickets under $200 please message me. Would like to see a game. Seems like the standing room only are all sold out.
Anyone know where the SRO area will be?
SRO = standing room only
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,141
Originally posted by since12289:
Anyone know where the SRO area will be?
SRO = standing room only

Its scattered. Some in the lower some in the upper. All great views. I think it will be first come first serve. Either way you won't have a issue or have trouble watching the game.

SF Giants run the same setup. Imo standing room only might be better than some seats
cool. The tickets I'm looking to purchase say section SR2 Row SR7 Seats 1,2. I'm assuming the row and seats don't matter since you don't have one lol. Would like to know where SR2 would be. Probably behind the 2nd level seats?
Originally posted by Lutch57:
I just lurk don't really post but I've had an account for quite some time. Not looking to price gouge anyone, just trying to get a fair market price cover my own seat and PSL/per game and am always willing to work a deal with Niner fans, thats why I'm offering mine here. Craigslist/Stub hub etc. you don't know who you're selling to. Plus Stubhub etc there are 15% markups.

I've got 4 seats and a parking pass in a green section 4 where you can BBQ and Tailgate, and near the freeway.

Sec 129 Row30 seat 7,8,9,10

Games I can't make/selling so far:

Preseason:

Broncos

Chargers

Reg Season:

Eagles


Redskins

Yeah I see that you joined in 2012 which is a lot better than some of the other sellers. Not saying they are scammers, but it does increase my caution level. That being said, I'm interested in two seats to the Redskins game. I'll PM you to see what you're looking for.

Furthermore, ANYONE looking to sell two tickets to the Redskins game PM me! I'm looking to take my boy to his 1st game!!!
Hey Guys May be new to the zone but been a season ticket holder for the past five seasons. I have two pairs of seats, looking to sell one pair of 49ers season tickets for the 2014 season. Same two seats for each preseason and regular season home games, 10 games total. No parking pass included. Buyer will have priority access to playoff tickets and also first priority to buy future seasons as well.

They are in Section 408, Row 24, Seats 15 & 16 on the aisle closest to midfield. If you are interested find me on instagram @ennoh or email irnoh3@gmail.com or you can text 415-425-0130

49ers 2014 Home Schedule:

Preseason 8/17, 1:00 PM: Broncos 8/24, 1:00 PM: Chargers

Regular Season 9/14, 5:30 PM: Bears 9/28, 1:25 PM: Eagles 10/5, 1:25 PM: Chiefs 11/2, 1:05 PM: Rams 11/23, 1:25 PM: Redskins 11/27, 5:30 PM: Seahawks 12/20, 1:25 PM: Chargers 12/28, 1:25 PM: Cardinals

Been a zoner since 2010 just don't post a lot. Selling tickets for most games PM me let's make a deal. I would hate to sell them to opponents fan, on the nfl ticket exchange.
Hey guys, life long niner fan, live in new york. My cousin got me tickets to the niners giants game in november. Anyone know how to obtain field pass tickets for prior to the game, any help would be appreciated.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,141
Originally posted by hpair23:
Hey guys, life long niner fan, live in new york. My cousin got me tickets to the niners giants game in november. Anyone know how to obtain field pass tickets for prior to the game, any help would be appreciated.
Really no way to just go get a field pass. Your best bet is to email someone on 49ers.com contact and explain your flying out from NY and see if they could help you out.
Any zoners have an extra SRO Standing Room Only for the Bears game?

I am looking for an extra SRO for my cousin. Let me know PM message me if you have one.

Thanks.
Originally posted by since12289:
cool. The tickets I'm looking to purchase say section SR2 Row SR7 Seats 1,2. I'm assuming the row and seats don't matter since you don't have one lol. Would like to know where SR2 would be. Probably behind the 2nd level seats?

Hey all...new to the forum but longtime Niners fan. I'll be flying in from NC for the Chiefs game on 10/5 and managed to get SRO and Red Zone Rally tix. My tickets say: Section SR01 Row SR0 Seats 17-18. I would love it if SRO was somewhat reserved since "row 0" seems like a good spot haha. Can anyone confirm that it's at least a designated area depending on your "row" or maybe section? I guess maybe we won't be sure until the first home game but definitely update me if you can!
I need 2 tickets for the Seahawks game. I'm coming to SF! Woo. Vets whattya got.
New to the forum, but not new to the 49ers. I've been a season ticket holder since 2011. I have 1 SRO ticket to the Bears game for cheaper than stubhub and ticket exchange at a reasonable price. PM me.