Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

looking for tickets @Cowboys (3 tickets) and Eagles (4-8 tickets) PM me
[ Edited by Harbaalke on Jul 30, 2014 at 12:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
looking for tickets @Cowboys (3 tickets) and Eagles (4-8 tickets) PM me

PM sent for 4 tickets to Eagles.
I have 4 seats in Section 111, Row 27. Will package tickets with 2 parking passes in tailgate section.

Still available - 2 tickets + 1 parking pass for SD Chargers preseason on 8/17/14 and all regular season games.

PM me an offer and we'll make a deal.
Flying out from New York thanksgiving day to see an old friend.... Never been to a niners game, but definitely cant afford the stubhub price... If you have tickets anywhere near face value please PM me the info... Looking for at least two, but preferably three tickets...
Thank you!
Originally posted by Ceedubs:
Flying out from New York thanksgiving day to see an old friend.... Never been to a niners game, but definitely cant afford the stubhub price... If you have tickets anywhere near face value please PM me the info... Looking for at least two, but preferably three tickets...
Thank you!

Good luck with prices near face for that game.... Biggest game of the year.
Selling all games except for phillywill sell for lower than stubhub/nflticketexchange pricing section 144 row 13 on the home side with shade, me and my friend both have 2 tickets each total of 4PM if interested

Here's the view you'll be getting

[ Edited by dioworld on Jul 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM ]
sick seats. wow this s**t is gonna be loud at field level.
2 tickets and parking pass to seahawks game $600 obo section 401
For sell: 2 tickets for the 8/24 preseason matchup against San Diego. Section 126 Row 28. Also a parking pass for Red Lot 8. PM me if interested.
I'm looking for 2 tickets for the home opener on 9/14
Has anyone tried to back out of their contract or sell their PSLs successfully?
Anyone looking for training camp tickets for 8/20?
[ Edited by Jsherwood541 on Aug 4, 2014 at 5:20 PM ]
Selling opening game vs. Bears and game against Eagles: Section 122 Row 24 - 2 seats
looking for 2 for 49ers at Giants
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I'm not saying it isnt legit but seems odd when webzoners with less 10 posts are in here selling tickets.

I was thinking the same thing….