LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 115 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will be selling all my 4 tickets this year. My seats have a base price of 150 so I will not give away my seats any lower than that. The Broncos preseason and Bears first reg. season game are sold but I have all other tickets available. PM me if you're interested.

Jeff
I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on some lower box seats (section 134) for the reg season home opener but they are $600 each.

I wonder if prices will remain steady, go up or down as we get closer to game day.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on some lower box seats (section 134) for the reg season home opener but they are $600 each.

I wonder if prices will remain steady, go up or down as we get closer to game day.

Well looks like I'm not going to Levi's Stadium any time soon.

Whatever happen to $65 seats.
Cant believe I have not been to a Niners home game since the 2007 home opener (MNF win over Arizona).
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Well looks like I'm not going to Levi's Stadium any time soon.

Whatever happen to $65 seats.

They might have cheap seat options. I wanted lower bowl with a good view of the redzone. I didnt want endzone or corner endzone but those are going for $400+

You think section 134 prices are bad? Seats in section 135 are listed for over $1000 each on stubhub.
So glad I decided to get season tickets while everyone else is paying $300+ for tix on stubhub I'm only paying $85
What section? Are you really paying just $85 when the PSL is factored in?
What section? Are you really paying just $85 when the PSL is factored in?

I'm up in the nosebleeds in section 422 but I don't care where I sit I'm just glad I'm going to be there. My PSL was $2000 but I already paid that off
I'm in sec 131 row 15 atleast I'm not facing the sun
my season tickets are all for sale... close to market value for the section but definately lower than average. section 130, row 18, seat 11-12. these are aisle seats and on the home side (corner endzone). message if interested

What parking lot will give me easiest access to 880 after a 49ers game? I have game tix and am now debating whether I buy a parking pass on-line or just wing it on game day. Don't mind a moderate walk <=1.5 Miles to/from the stadium. Price is a consideration but not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. Appreciate any insight/opinion. I understand this is the first year for the new stadium but I suspect some of you vets may already have some insight (at least more than an out-of-towner like myself).

Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by ivanl3:
What parking lot will give me easiest access to 880 after a 49ers game? I have game tix and am now debating whether I buy a parking pass on-line or just wing it on game day. Don't mind a moderate walk <=1.5 Miles to/from the stadium. Price is a consideration but not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. Appreciate any insight/opinion. I understand this is the first year for the new stadium but I suspect some of you vets may already have some insight (at least more than an out-of-towner like myself).

Thanks in advance.
all parking lots will be about the same distance to 880

880 to 237 then exit First St or Great America Pkwy
Thanks.

Thoughts on which lot(s) will offer the bast egress from a traffic perspective.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
nflguy49,

The PSL is a one time fee. Mine cost 6g's a seat for section 145. I just sold my Bears tickets a couple weeks ago. The person(s) paid $400 for each ticket.

I sold my 2011 championship game tickets for about that.
When do season ticket holders actually receive their tickets for 2014?
Share 49ersWebzone