There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

looking for tickets to the Panther's game. All I can find is tickets on the NFL ticket exchange. Do any of you season ticket holders have access to tickets?
Originally posted by jta854:
looking for tickets to the Panther's game. All I can find is tickets on the NFL ticket exchange. Do any of you season ticket holders have access to tickets?

I'm a STH and doubt we have any special access to games. We haven't in the past. Going to Carolina and ended up buying seats off of TM Exchange.
also...encore tickets and stubhub have some...
What parking lot do the Niner fans tailgate in Carolina? Need to buy a pass!
Check out this Facebook Event for a big 49er tailgate. I went to the one they put on last year at the NFC Championship game it it was huge! Looking to go up to this game next weekend too.
https://www.facebook.com/events/243797349128254/
Forgot to mention, they haven't decided on a parking lot, but are looking to pick one today so everyone can get passes.
I just bought tickets to the NFCCG! Here's hoping the Saints and 49ers win this weekend!!!!!

Who else has tickets????
Originally posted by jta854:

I just bought mine here:

http://www.eventticketsexpress.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=2223372&event=NFC+Divisional+Game%3a+Carolina+Panthers+vs.+San+Francisco+49ers
Anyone gonna be there? We can meet up :/
Does anyone know how much tickets will cost on Ticketmaster? I know they go on sale tomorrow at 10am but I dont see prices.
$225 tickets and $625 tickets only. Doesn't matter if you don't have the proper zip codes, they'll cancel your order.
I live in the Seattle area and I can try to by some tickets at 10am if anyone is really trying to go to the game..let me know
Originally posted by rascalfc3:
I live in the Seattle area and I can try to by some tickets at 10am if anyone is really trying to go to the game..let me know

did u buy any? I am trying to buy 2 to 4 for the game. Anyone else going?
For those interested....getting tickets for the NFCCG directly through the ticketmaster site was basically impossible. I had my time sync'd and was refreshing every few seconds. The moment they went onsale I went to allocate tickets and could not even get a single ticket. I don't know how many were available from the start but it was probably minuscule. The whole non-sales to people outside of the region is kind of a moot point since I don't imagine very many seats were available to start. This reminds me of our 2011 NFCCG when it was impossible to get tickets this way as well.

FYI I would hold off on making a seat purchase until at least Thursday or Friday. Prices will probably spike today and tomorrow as desperate folks who couldn't get Ticketmaster tickets will buy-up tickets. Then things change quite a bit later in the week. Current prices were similar to the 2011 NFCCG early in the week with a spike the day tickets went on sale....price began a huge drop off later in the week such that tickets were going for about $200 about 2 days before the game. I would expect these tickets to cost a bit more since face price is generally higher at this stadium.
I was only able to get 4 tickets and there already spoken for...sorry you guys...I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.