There are 339 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TD88
  • Veteran
I have one ticket to the Titans vs 49ers game in Tennessee. I can't make it because of work issues. Seat is in section 119 row J. Will sell for $120 which is what I paid for it. Not trying to make any profit, just want to get money spent back. I have two friends that I travel to games with. They will have the ticket and can either meet you before the game or leave at will call. If interested, PM me.

Don't put your cell on the Internet bro. PM him if interested.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Oct 17, 2013 at 6:45 AM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by NONAME:
4 tickets vs Panthers.

Ur02 row 9 seats 3 and 4. $90each
Ur17 row 23 (last row. My favorite of the 2) $90 each
parking pass 50 if you buy all 4
stubhub price is $130
How much does a parking pass usually go for? or what is the procedure? Going to my first game vs the panthers and would need it if necessary before hand
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
How much does a parking pass usually go for? or what is the procedure? Going to my first game vs the panthers and would need it if necessary before hand

Follow the tailgate thread in parking lot. They post when the gates open. Then drive to gate 2 or 3 and pay $30 for parking in main lot
im thinking of planning trip for seahawk game.Right now airfare is pretty reasonable but with hotel for 2 nights im looking to see if any one has two tickets they are looking to sell between85-150 a ticket doesn't matter where just not in the upper deck where that view is blocked.Pm me need to get an idea for total trip amount and book by end of the week.Thanks mike
guys, I am an Italian fan. due to relatives and friends last minute troubles I have 7 tickets to sell for sunday game in London.You can catch me here or tell me where I can contact you if interested . they came from razor, so I can't tell if the price is face value. But we can find an agreement.
I understand that this is last minute ... however, things happen. So, I'm making the offer first on The WZ,
before trying to sell them on game-day. I have two extra tickets to this Sunday's game versus the Jaguars
at Wembley. The tickets, are part of a group of eight:

Block 241
Row 16
Seats 34 & 35

Cost at purchase for theses two seats was £212.00
Your cost if interested = £200.00, €234.00, or $323.00

PM me, or send an e-Mail to [email protected], so we can arrange a meet place and time in London.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Oct 25, 2013 at 2:57 AM ]
Looking for tix in advance for the Seattle game. Need two. Email me [email protected]
I would like 3 or 4 tickets to the 49ers games on any of the dates listed. My kids are huge Niners fans (Me too and that might have an influence on them)and they need to make it to Candlestick again before its gone. Any section will do, prefer upper box and lower but will take whats available.
Dec1 VS St Louis Rams
Dec8 VS Seattle Seahawks
Dec 23 VS Atlanta Falcons

I am located in the SF Bay Area so I can pick up in person or pay via PayPal. Let me know what you have and how much you want.

Thanks, Eddie
[email protected]
[ Edited by eddiecycles on Oct 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM ]
Looking for 4 tix to the Panthers game for my family preferably together.
PM me. I have paypal or can meet up in the bay area
Thanks,
-Jason

4 tickets vs Panthers.

Ur02 row 9 seats 3 and 4. $90each
Ur17 row 23 (last row. My favorite of the 2) $90 each
parking pass 50 if you buy all 4
stubhub price is $130

PM to you
Looking for 4 upper level sideline SBLs at Levi's Stadium. Willing to pay a fair price
Looking for 3 or 2 tickets to 49ers at Redskins. My wife and I are newlyweds and I want to take her to her first 49er game!

you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks, GUys!!
Hi folks,

STH with pair in UB56. Need 3 tickets to Seahawks game so I can take daughter. Open to barter/buying 3. Help a fellow STH out! Email - [email protected]
Season Ticket holder with 2 tickets. I am looking for 3 tickets for an extra friend who wants to attend the Seahawks game. I am looking to trade my 2 tickets in UR 17 Row 8 Seats 9 and 10 for the 3 tickets in similar area and pay the difference for the 3rd ticket. I also have a parking pass.
Share 49ersWebzone