There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

LOOKING FOR 1 TICKET for this weeks game vs the colts. If you have one for sale PM me Thanks!
A deal for my tickets this week fell through, so I'll sell them cheaper than normal, especially to a Zoner.

Two seats in LB16, on the 50, on the aisle. Can email them to you. Make me an offer over PM. Thanks!
...
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 26, 2013 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by cwilson830:
A deal for my tickets this week fell through, so I'll sell them cheaper than normal, especially to a Zoner.

Two seats in LB16, on the 50, on the aisle. Can email them to you. Make me an offer over PM. Thanks!

Sold...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Texans tickets and parking - $450 total. Face is $288.

LE39 row 18 on the aisle. PM me. Paypal.

  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,328
delete
[ Edited by JD81 on Sep 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,328
I have ONE (1) ticket for sale for the following games:

Texans (Sunday Oct. 6, Sunday Night Football NBC)

Cardinals (Sunday 0ct. 13)

Panthers (Sunday Nov. 10)

Rams (Sunday Dec. 1)

Seahawks (Sunday Dec. 8)


Asking $40 each for the Rams, Panthers and Cardinals games.

Asking $50 each for Texans and Seahawks games.


Seat location is UR Section 5, Row 23, Seat 25.


Paypal only, will e-mail tickets immediately upon payment. Ask NONAME for reference.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,328
Originally posted by JD81:
I have ONE (1) ticket for sale for the following games:

Texans (Sunday Oct. 6, Sunday Night Football NBC)

Cardinals (Sunday 0ct. 13)

Panthers (Sunday Nov. 10)

Rams (Sunday Dec. 1)

Seahawks (Sunday Dec. 8)


Asking $40 each for the Rams, Panthers and Cardinals games.

Asking $50 each for Texans and Seahawks games.


Seat location is UR Section 5, Row 23, Seat 25.


Paypal only, will e-mail tickets immediately upon payment. Ask NONAME for reference.


Bump...Not sure what's going on with the site but it seems to be glitching.
Hi folks, fellow STH looking for 3 tickets to take family to 12/8 SEA game. Would appreciate email to okhokhar78@yahoo.com. Thanks for helping out!

My pair is in UB56. Certainly willing to trade.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,328
Originally posted by NinerFanIL:
Hi folks, fellow STH looking for 3 tickets to take family to 12/8 SEA game. Would appreciate email to okhokhar78@yahoo.com. Thanks for helping out!

My pair is in UB56. Certainly willing to trade.

I have one ticket for sale if interested. See above post. $50. Paypal only.
i am selling all my tickets now. no parking passes. i will email them to you, or if you want to meet face to face, it will still be a printed ticket though.
it is UB09 row F seats 1-2
price is both tickets.

texans gone
cardinals sold
panthers gone
rams gone
seahawks sold
falcons $1,200
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Nov 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM ]
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,843
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i am selling all my tickets now. no parking passes. i will email them to you, or if you want to meet face to face, it will still be a printed ticket though.
it is UB09 row F seats 1-2
price is both tickets.

texans $220
cardinals sold
panthers $220
rams pending sale
seahawks $400
falcons $1,200

Hey guys,

I'm looking to make my first trip from Iowa to Candlestick before they tear it down. Please let me know if anyone has 2 tickets for the Rams game on 12/1/13 for reasonable price.
Looking for 3 tickets to the panthers game nov 10. Thanks
Originally posted by NONAME:

Yep they are priced not to be sold. But if someone wants to go right ahead
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home