LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have never been able to go to a Niner's game and I would LOVE to go!!! Please PM me if anyone has tickets for any home games this season or any California games. I love my Niners and I wanna see them in live action!!! I would also love the privilege of going to see them while they are still at Candlestick (Ive never been!).

Thank you!
Originally posted by NiNeRsBeEzY4Life:
I have never been able to go to a Niner's game and I would LOVE to go!!! Please PM me if anyone has tickets for any home games this season or any California games. I love my Niners and I wanna see them in live action!!! I would also love the privilege of going to see them while they are still at Candlestick (Ive never been!).

Thank you!

just curious. if you LOVE your niners so much why have you never been to a game?
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by NiNeRsBeEzY4Life:

Thank you!

just curious. if you LOVE your niners so much why have you never been to a game?
I'm 23 and growing up my family never had money to get tickets n go, n since Ive been 18 Ive been laid of 3 times so I wasn't financially able to go...Now I am. I know ALOT of people that r HUGE fans n havent been to a game and the biggest reason is financial issues because of this crappy economy.
I have 2 tickets for the Niners game in Green Bay. They are in Section 129 Row 51, this is the 49ers side of the field. I paid $400 for them but will sell them for $375. I am located in Chicago, so if you live in my area we can meet up to exchange. Call or text me at 918-829-6548
Will sell my tickets and parking to the Home Opener v. the Lions for $400 total. 18 rows up, 10 yard line, on aisle. Paypal accepted. PM me. Going up on C.L. and ebay shortly.
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Just got some bad news wont be able to make it to the home opener vs the Lions, so I'm having to see my tickets. I have two tickets LB1 Row L Seat 7 and 8 for $155 each (what I paid) or OBO. I live on a peninsula and ideally would like to deal with a local person, but maybe willing to meet you somewhere outside of the bay. Pm me if your interested. This is a very somber day for me .

Mods please let me know if I need to change this post, I looked and couldn't find any rules on posting my asking price.
bump before they go on eBay.... please pm if interested...I'm not being notified that I'm being quoted for some reason.
Looking to buy a pair of tickets for the Lions game on the 16th for a friend's birthday (big 49ers fan)... Please PM me if you've got something available
Dudes: I need a parking pass for 9ers/Lions. Will pay more than face. Hook a brother up.
Have 4 tickets to niners vs lions game

UR51 Row1 5, 6, 7 and 8 hit me up with offers looking for 150 each
I have 2 Tickets to the Lions game. Lower Box 22 (about 10 Yardline) 13 rows up. If your looking for nice seats PM me.

Selling 2 tickets to the Lions game this Sunday. LE27 Row 43 Seats 1&2. They are approximately on the 30 yard line behind the visitors bench. Awesome view of the field and big screen. $450 for the pair. PM me if interested. Go Niners!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Need an extra parking pass for the lions game! Will to pay $$$
Selling 2 tickets for the Lions game. I am seeing these seats selling for $130 - $200 each. I will sell below that for zoners. Make an offer before Wednesday then I eBay them. Not selling bellow face plus my expenses.

Send me a PM if interested.

Seats are LR07 row 4 seats 4-5. (endzone seats so you can watch the game from the front or back) Two seats. These are JUST under the overhang so you're not getting wet when it rains and you have shade when it's hot.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Sep 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM ]
Coming from out of town this weekend and need 2 tickets for the Lions game. PM me.
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Coming from out of town this weekend and need 2 tickets for the Lions game. PM me.

Check post before yours.
Share 49ersWebzone