There are 174 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by davide49:
Need two tix to Giants game. Preference is in section 25,27,35, or 37. Open to anything decent. Thanks!

Why do you want to sit on the Visitors side in the sun?

LMAO!
LOL well where I'm from we don't get enough sun, so that's no problem for me.
If enough Niners fans buy tickets the whole visitors side of the field shouldn't be an issue! So don't rain on my parade bra!
2 tickets in lower box 4 on the aisle next to section 6 for preseason Chargers game on the 30th for sale. Face value is $148 for the pair. I'll take $50 for the pair. PM me if interested.
I am looking for tickets to the Niners vs Pats game in December? In addition, I have never been to Boston and does anybody have any suggestions on where to stay at and how far exactly is Foxboro from Boston? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • Veteran
Week 2 Lions @ Niners Home opener

Wife and I bought a set of 3 tickets for a decent price.. looking to sell the 3rd.

Section 44 Row 3 PM if intereted

[ Edited by 8008 on Aug 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by davide49:
LOL well where I'm from we don't get enough sun, so that's no problem for me.
If enough Niners fans buy tickets the whole visitors side of the field shouldn't be an issue! So don't rain on my parade bra!

Would that be NY by chance?
Would that be NY by chance?

lol no I think I made it clear I'm a Niner fan. from the NW not NE.
I have 4 tickets for Thursday charger game.

LR28 Row 19

I'm asking $200 for all.

PM if interested.
Selling my Exhibition tickets (Chargers game) for $20.00 a ticket + $5 for fees. 2 tickets for a total of $45.00

Send me a PM if interested.

Seats are LR07 row 4 seats 4-5. (endzone seats so you can watch the game from the front or back) Two seats. These are JUST under the overhang so you're not getting wet when it rains and you have shade when it's hot. PM me if there's a game you're interested in.
Selling Charger exhibition game tickets for a friend (don't worry, I know her well). Tickets are located in Box 17 -- Row 7. $100 takes all and includes parking.

Both she and I can't go because it's the annual "End of Session" drill in the State Legislature and we're stuck in the State Capitol in Sacramento whether we like it or not.

This is, of course, in the Sacramento area. PM me if interested.

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Selling my Exhibition tickets (Chargers game) for $20.00 a ticket + $5 for fees. 2 tickets for a total of $45.00

Send me a PM if interested.

Seats are LR07 row 4 seats 4-5. (endzone seats so you can watch the game from the front or back) Two seats. These are JUST under the overhang so you're not getting wet when it rains and you have shade when it's hot. PM me if there's a game you're interested in.

Total price now $35.
Selling a pair for the lions game Upper Reserve 26 row 9 $300 for the pair.
[ Edited by gato80 on Aug 31, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Looking for two tickets for the Lions game. PM me if you got the goods! Thanks
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Also want tickets to Monday nighter vs Bears - 4 tickets sideline...no endzone seats
Season Ticket holder selling tickets. I live in Hawaii and wont attend many if any games at all this season. Hard tickets available in Fremont. PM me if interested.

UR Sec 17 Row 8 Seats 9 and 10 $39 ea and Parking Pass $30. Face value.

Tickets left.
Miami, Arizona and St Louis
Share 49ersWebzone