There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

just got my season tix in today. i have season tix but i live in hawaii and wont be attending very many if any. as of now i have them all for sale and a parking pass for the season. UR 17 Row 8 Seats 9-10. let me know
Hi everyone, I have 2 tickets in UB 60 row E (behind the Coke sign) for Friday's game that I'm selling for below face value. Please PM me if interested.
[ Edited by 49ernut on Aug 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM ]
Hi my name is Rick and I am selling the most nice killer seats ! Please view this video I have on youtube which explains the tickets. Trust me you guys will be mind blown by the section. I am putting my tickets on bid, for more info please watch this video. Serious Seller!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwz5GETZzgo
SECTIONS 139 NEXT TO THE 47 48 yard line, in the champions club section!!
[ Edited by RWoollum49ers on Aug 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM ]
Need tickets and parking for Friday? PM me with an offer for great seats. If we can make a deal today, I can send them to you to arrive tomorrow.
Need 4 Tickets to Monday Night Nov 12th vs Chicago. Flying down from Portland for the game. Got some sweet seats from the guys on the site a few years back. Came down for the Tampa Bay came when starter extraordinaire Cody Pickett won a game, so I am thinking this game will be much better! PM me if you got something. Thanks guys, GO NINERS!
I'm looking to get rid of my tickets for tomorrows game. ur15 row 23 seats 16-18. THEY ARE FREE! just pm me.
Hey guys, can you guys name a few sites I should look at to buy Tickets? Ive looked at Ticketexchange, and StubHub. Just wanted to explore all my options before I buy them. Im looking at tickets for week 6 against the Giants.

- GO NINERS
I need 7 tickets for the Rams game.
The following games are available for sale (up to four tickets). PM for details on purchasing.

UR19, Row 20 (4 seats, will sell in pairs)
10/18 vs. Seahawks - $60/ea
11/19 vs. Bears - $100/ea
12/9 vs. Dolphins - $60/ea
12/30 vs. Cardinals - $60/ea

UR35, Row 15 (4 seats-aisle, will sell in pairs)
10/7 vs. Bills - $80/ea
10/18 vs. Seahawks - $85/ea
11/19 vs. Bears - $150/ea
12/9 vs. Dolphins - $80/ea

YELLOW PARKING PASS (MAIN LOT)
10/14 vs. Giants - $75
10/18 vs. Seahawks - $45
11/19 vs. Bears - $75
12/2 vs. Rams - $50
12/9 vs. Dolphins - $45
12/30 vs. Cardinals - $45
[ Edited by eb616 on Sep 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]
Hi!
Sorry... I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I am a Packer fan... But I have always wanted to see a game at Candlestick. And since it looks like the 49ers will not be playing there for long, there is not time like the present! I was hoping someone might be able to give some advice on how Thursday night games are, since I will be in San Francisco for the 10/18 game vs. Seattle? Also, I am staying in a hotel at the wharf, so transportation/tailgating advice would be welcomed as well!

Any help would be welcomed!
Originally posted by katydids:
Hi!
Sorry... I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I am a Packer fan... But I have always wanted to see a game at Candlestick. And since it looks like the 49ers will not be playing there for long, there is not time like the present! I was hoping someone might be able to give some advice on how Thursday night games are, since I will be in San Francisco for the 10/18 game vs. Seattle? Also, I am staying in a hotel at the wharf, so transportation/tailgating advice would be welcomed as well!

Welcome. You can take Muni from the wharf to the game, but it will take some time.

Here is a map -

http://www.sfmta.com/cms/mroutes/3comsvc.htm

If I were you, and you are not going to drive yourself, I'd to to Tommy's Joynt and have some beers and brats http://www.tommysjoynt.com/ and then walk up five blocks to catch the muni express.
Originally posted by katydids:
Hi!

katydids welcome to the webzone. There are a lot of fun things to do in "The City" as we like to call it, but no visit would be complete without you and your significant other going to the Powerhouse for a couple of drinks. Come in a day early, enjoy this place on a Wednesday night to get a "true" feeling of the real San Francisco. Enjoy your stay here...hope you have a great time!

http://www.powerhouse-sf.com/
Does anyone know if they will be selling parking passes at the gate if you get there early enough like they did last year? I'm going to the Lions game and want to know if not so I could buy a parking pass on craigslist.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Aug 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM ]
I will be in SFO for the SD preseason game. Where is the best place to sit at Candlestick? Can you see the game from the first few rows? Was looking at seats in the 10,12,...22 sections but wanted to make sure those are good sections. My flight is at 11:40 that night. How long will it take to get to the airport from the stadium? I won't have a car so I will have to use public transportation, cab/taxi, or shuttle. Was thinking I would have to leave around halftime. This is my first game at Candlestick and I want to experience as much as I can.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Does anyone know if they will be selling parking passes at the gate if you get there early enough like they did last year? I'm going to the Lions game and want to know if not so I could buy a parking pass on craigslist.

They are using gate 1 for only presale. Gate 2-4 sells them at a first come first serve basis