There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

I'm selling my tickets for both preseason games. The seats are exactly on the 50 yard line, Lower Box 16, on the aisle. PM me if interested.

Niners fans only.

Just got some bad news wont be able to make it to the home opener vs the Lions, so I'm having to see my tickets. I have two tickets LB1 Row L Seat 7 and 8 for $155 each (what I paid) or OBO. I live on a peninsula and ideally would like to deal with a local person, but maybe willing to meet you somewhere outside of the bay. Pm me if your interested. This is a very somber day for me .

Mods please let me know if I need to change this post, I looked and couldn't find any rules on posting my asking price.
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Sep 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,419
Looking for tickets to the 49ers vs Giants game on oct.14.

Any sellers??
[ Edited by VDSF on Aug 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM ]
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Just got some bad news wont be able to make it to the home opener vs the Lions, so I'm having to see my tickets. I have two tickets LB1 Row L Seat 7 and 8 for $155 each (what I paid) or OBO. I live on a peninsula and ideally would like to deal with a local person, but maybe willing to meet you somewhere outside of the bay. Pm me if your interested. This is a very somber day for me .





Mods please let me know if I need to change this post, I looked and couldn't find any rules on posting my asking price.

How did you get printed tickets so fast?
I hope nobody trys to reprint these .. maybe you should delete ur picture of your tickets man .. just looking out
Im looking for some tickets to the bears 49ers game in november. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling.
Originally posted by eddie92gt:
I hope nobody trys to reprint these .. maybe you should delete ur picture of your tickets man .. just looking out


Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Just got some bad news wont be able to make it to the home opener vs the Lions, so I'm having to see my tickets. I have two tickets LB1 Row L Seat 7 and 8 for $155 each (what I paid) or OBO. I live on a peninsula and ideally would like to deal with a local person, but maybe willing to meet you somewhere outside of the bay. Pm me if your interested. This is a very somber day for me .





Mods please let me know if I need to change this post, I looked and couldn't find any rules on posting my asking price.
what he said. i can list your tickets on ticket exchange and then purchase them if i wanted too. it would invalidate your tickets. please take the picture down and block out the barcode and numbers.
Selling my Exhibition tickets (vikings game) for $25.00 a ticket. 2 tickets for a total of $50.00

Send me a PM if interested.

Seats are LR07 row 4 seats 4-5. (endzone seats so you can watch the game from the front or back) Two seats. These are JUST under the overhang so you're not getting wet when it rains and you have shade when it's hot. PM me if there's a game you're interested in.
Selling my Tix for the Pre Season game Vs. The Chargers....

Lower Box 5
Row S Seats 1,2 (aisle seats)
$25each
I am in So Cal and can Fed Ex the to you!
Paypal Only .........PM me ASAP
hmm....I already have two tickets for this weeks game, but I need two more (wife and daughter). I'm just having a hard time coughing up the doe when I know 70 percent of the seats will be empty by before half time.......do you think I could get near free tickets at the gate?
I still do not have my season tickets?? Anyone know whats going on with the 49ers Ticket Office?
I can't make the game anyway, so if anyone wants my 2 tickets Lower Box sec 22 let me know. Cheap Cheap
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
hmm....I already have two tickets for this weeks game, but I need two more (wife and daughter). I'm just having a hard time coughing up the doe when I know 70 percent of the seats will be empty by before half time.......do you think I could get near free tickets at the gate?

They are like a buck on stubhub.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
hmm....I already have two tickets for this weeks game, but I need two more (wife and daughter). I'm just having a hard time coughing up the doe when I know 70 percent of the seats will be empty by before half time.......do you think I could get near free tickets at the gate?

They are like a buck on stubhub.

Thanks. I'll check it out.
Will sell 2 tix and parking for Friday for WELL under 50% off. Great seats. PM me.