There are 231 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will be selling games, I have 2 seats together in Lower Box 22 about 13 rows up from the field. Nice seats. Give me the games you are looking at and I will give you a price.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by anubis5:
When do they ship out season tickets?

Should be within the next week or so.

Got an email today saying they're being FedEx'ed starting the last week in July.
never been to candlestick, looking at tickets on the home side section 26, or home side upper level row a what is the better ticket
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Anyone looking to part with some preseason games for cheap?
Selling both sets of my season tickets for both pre-season games Aug 10th vs the Vikes and Aug 30th vs the San Diego Chargers. Both games are night games. PM me if you want the. 2 in Lower Box Sec 22 (49ers side about 10 yardline and about 13 rows up) The other two are LR Sec 26 corner endzone about 5 rows up from the field.
Originally posted by NONAME:

im willing to part with my 4th game for cheap PM me
Both Pre season games are for sale......

Lower Box 5
Row S
Seats 1,2 (aisle seats)
$35 a piece per game
I am flying to San Fran from VA on September 16 to watch the sunday night game against the lions and I need 4 tickets preferably 100 sections. I am a die hard niner fan and this will be my first game at the stick. PM me if you have tickets for sale.
Originally posted by WkendWarrior:
I am flying to San Fran from VA on September 16 to watch the sunday night game against the lions and I need 4 tickets preferably 100 sections. I am a die hard niner fan and this will be my first game at the stick. PM me if you have tickets for sale.

Candlestick doesn't have 100 sections
Originally posted by NONAME:

how cheap?

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by WkendWarrior:

Candlestick doesn't have 100 sections
lmao.......
Will sell 2 tickets and parking to both preseason games for cheap. And by "cheap," I mean about 50% off.

10 yard line, visitors side, on the aisle, 18th row.

PM me.
I am interested in buying two tickets at Rams Dec.2nd.
Looking for two tickets to Lions game in the Upper Box sections 22, 24, 26 or 28.

Anyone know of any?
Fed Ex tracking numbers have been emailed out. Season ticket holders should get their tickets soon.
Share 49ersWebzone