There are 151 users in the forums

Manny Lawson's Weight Gain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like how Manny never bothered to bulk up until this offseason heading into his contract year.
Originally posted by znk916:
I like how Manny never bothered to bulk up until this offseason heading into his contract year.

Why bump a 1 year old thread?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Because I found it interesting how last offseason he basically got fat off of candy and was down to 230 lbs by the end of the season, and this offseason he decided to put on 25 lbs of muscle by lifting.

I don't think we should keep him around if he's only motivated to train for his contract year.

-9fA

Because I found it interesting how last offseason he basically got fat off of candy and was down to 230 lbs by the end of the season, and this offseason he decided to put on 25 lbs of muscle by lifting.

I don't think we should keep him around if he's only motivated to train for his contract year.

How do you know he got fat from candy? IIRC, he lifted with the aim of increasing muscle mass last year as well - I specifically recall that he wanted to add greater lower body strength.

-9fA

-9fA

How do you know he got fat from candy? IIRC, he lifted with the aim of increasing muscle mass last year as well - I specifically recall that he wanted to add greater lower body strength.

-9fA

Many Lawson =10.5 sacks
He still has bird legs
anybody know what kind of M&M's he was eating!?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
anybody know what kind of M&M's he was eating!?

Muscle&Milk
Isn't this the same thing we heard the past two seasons?

Gaining the weight isn't his problem. Maintaining it throughout the season is. He'll probably be down to around 240lbs in a few weeks.
Originally posted by strickac:
Isn't this the same thing we heard the past two seasons?

Gaining the weight isn't his problem. Maintaining it throughout the season is. He'll probably be down to around 240lbs in a few weeks.

the guy bumped a thread from last offseason.

Share 49ersWebzone