There are 150 users in the forums

Michael Lewis (asks for release)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Michale Lewis will re-sign with Philly and give them everything they need to know to win this Sunday. lol

God forbid he gives them the secret behind our winning ways

There is nothing he needs to tell them.

The 49ers can lose the game on their own.
Screw him.

If he thinks he is so great tell him to go procure a trade for a future draft pick.

A 5th rounder would be a stretch to say the least.
Loses starting job, quits team. What a baby. Don't let the door hit you on the ass. And it's obvious now, after one game, to see why Lewis was relegated to the pine. No doubt someone will sign this little prick, which is the most sickening part. It actually pays off for him. I would just pay his ass and let him rot.
we saved 325K in Bonuses, and his 1.7M base salary, minus his 3 game checks.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Could there be more to it than just "cry baby due to benching?"

Maybe he's had it with the coaching staff and management for whateve rreason.
Originally posted by Hades49:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
lewis's agent just told me that michael wanted out earlier because his feelings got hurt when he read a lot of the comments about him on this forum... he knows that a lot of us thinks that he sucks. he said he hates us and wants out. he's mad and sad.

truth hurts

Um yeah......ok.....if you say so. I made out with Jessica Alba last weekend. Promise.

Uhh

You do realize he was being sarcastic, right?

lol @ you quoting yourself

Lol, damn iPhone won't let me edit

yea really i'm the janitor for the niners facility... that loser lewis whines a lot. sing is trying to get all the whining players out. he's sick of people calling us the fortywhiners

there's talks of gore getting booted if he whines when mike johnson starts feeding the ball to west/dix in some packages.

no more showers or off with the trousers, it's just straight up getting booted off the team!
who's gonna take is spot on the roster? caulcrick?
Originally posted by tatayoyo:

That's what I want to know. Is Briggs on an NFL roster? Or is he on someones practice squad? Is there anyway we can get him back and put him on our roster if he is on a practice squad?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

That's what I want to know. Is Briggs on an NFL roster? Or is he on someones practice squad? Is there anyway we can get him back and put him on our roster if he is on a practice squad?

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Sh!T that didn't take long.

Next someone will post a rumor of us head hunting Luck.

Or post a pic of Nate Davis.

Talent will only get you so far in this league. Ask Crabtree how his talent is holding up.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 5, 2010 at 6:26 AM ]

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but in 3 games, Michael Lewis had 7 solo tackles and 3 assisted tackles for a total of 10 tackles.

In his first game as starter, Taylor Mays had 11 tackles (9 solo, 2 assisted) and a TD, and didn't get beat downfield either.
Wow....remember how f**ked up it was with Sing last year? Players just up and quit..

I HATE YOU SING!!!
i dont blame and didnt blame him.

Sing lied to him, and i would of been pissed. It is like any job. You get paid, and then are told after being worked alot, told your hours are cut. Not right IMO.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Wow....remember how f**ked up it was with Sing last year? Players just up and quit..

I HATE YOU SING!!!

Sing was a damn b***h. How many f**king players hated this guy and left bc of him? I guess it's ok now bc we got Harbaugh and he helped make Vernon. But f**k sing. f**king stupid squirtle
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
i dont blame and didnt blame him.

Sing lied to him, and i would of been pissed. It is like any job. You get paid, and then are told after being worked alot, told your hours are cut. Not right IMO.

and we used to think guys wanted to come here and PLAY for him
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone