There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Reasons for an Alex Smith breakout season.

Originally posted by TowelBoy:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Sure he'll have a breakout season.....

Holding the clipboard behind Shaun Hill. Alex Smith sucks. sorry all you Smith lovers, he had his chance. Time to move on.

Ah, I see what you did there. You faked us out with all the extra space. Props, dude.

LOL!
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Sure he'll have a breakout season.....

Holding the clipboard behind Shaun Hill. Alex Smith sucks. sorry all you Smith lovers, he had his chance. Time to move on.

Ah, I see what you did there. You faked us out with all the extra space. Props, dude.

pessimism backfire. too bad.
Originally posted by 49er4eva:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Yet another Alex Leaf thread

Its funny. Guys like you. You "hate" Smith and do nothing but ridicule him and want him off the team but you post in every single Alex Smith thread.

You must have been one of those kids in elementary school who teased the person they liked.

Its alright man...I get it....

Yet you are always on my nuts when I post something. Yes I know you have an absurd amount of creepy love for the guy, but keep with him not me. Nice cover up posting a picture with your sister . You must be short.

There is no need to keep posting the same things over and over. Yet me saying Alex Leaf is spamming, go figure. Fact is he will be on the bench yet once again so I dont understand all the threads, so it is my duty to trash them

okaaay.

Yeah..Im "all over your nuts." I'm calling you out on your bullsht hypocrisy is what I'm doing. You're fvcking rude, disrespectful, annoying, and quite frankly, no one gives a sht about you on this board.

NOTHING you say makes any kind of sense.

You have ZERO credibility.

You contribute NOTHING to this board. You're literally a waste of space. No joke.

But hey man...keep on...to each their own.
I noticed in Matt Barrow's article about today's OTA that rookie Curtis Taylor stepped in front of a short pass from Shaun Hill and intercepted it. It is curious that Leathaface failed to mention this - why does he feel he has to conceal facts unfavorable to Hill?

Leathaface went on to claim that Lynch said on KNBR that Smith "was skipping passes to Norris." Once one is caught being less than fully forthright, one's credibility goes out the window, and we have to suspect that this may not have been what Lynch said.
hopefully he bounces back and makes a sssplash

he definitely looks focused this year
Originally posted by excelsior:
I noticed in Matt Barrow's article about today's OTA that rookie Curtis Taylor stepped in front of a short pass from Shaun Hill and intercepted it. It is curious that Leathaface failed to mention this - why does he feel he has to conceal facts unfavorable to Hill?

Leathaface went on to claim that Lynch said on KNBR that Smith "was skipping passes to Norris." Once one is caught being less than fully forthright, one's credibility goes out the window, and we have to suspect that this may not have been what Lynch said.

Wow....the off season sure does bring out the funniest noob lines.

A pass that never gets to the WR or RB is the QB's POOPAH and the defense didn't even have to make a play of any kind and the interception could be either the QB or the good play by the defense or a little of both.

Well maybe I didn't mention the article by MB because...I didn't read it? That's not a good thing, he shouldn't be throwing picks. In any case, you can go ahead and read the article by Barrows on your own. You don't need me to mention it in this thread do you? I mean, he has a website and all...

The KNBR thing is legit...exactly what he and D Bruce discussed. You don't have to believe me; I don't care...
Originally posted by billybonka:

Alex Leaf is ALWAYS focused......on sitting on the bench
Originally posted by billybonka:

Alex Leaf is ALWAYS focused......on sitting on the bench

you must be one of those losers who laugh at their own jokes
You know, I really don't have a problem with this post, and am just as optimistic as many of you. The problem I see is that Alex will not even sniff the field this year. I think Shaun Hill win's the competition early in camp, and has a career year.
  • nekst
  • Info N/A

Poor line protection? Well, it's pretty solid now.

I'll have to disagree with that statement. We have no idea if the line has improved at all from giving up 50+ sacks per season for the past two years. The only real upgrade we have is OT Marvel Smith and we haven't even seen him on the field for us yet.

[ Edited by nekst on Jun 2, 2009 at 08:02:26 ]
I think he will have a break out year, breaking out of San Francisco with a s%$# load of stolen unearned money! SUPER BUST...
  • ElJefe
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Yet another Alex Leaf thread

Its funny. Guys like you. You "hate" Smith and do nothing but ridicule him and want him off the team but you post in every single Alex Smith thread.

You must have been one of those kids in elementary school who teased the person they liked.

Its alright man...I get it....

Yet you are always on my nuts when I post something. Yes I know you have an absurd amount of creepy love for the guy, but keep it with him not me. Nice cover up posting a picture with your sister . You must be short.

There is no need to keep posting the same things over and over. Yet me saying Alex Leaf is spamming, go figure. Fact is he will be on the bench yet once again so I dont understand all the threads, so it is my duty to trash them

I hardly ever post on these boards and yesterday was the limit for me. So sorry, but I just get tired of sifting through Alex Smith threads on the board, its annoying. Bottom line, he has a potential but he will never realize his full potential with the 49ers. I'm over it, everyone just needs to look towards the future whether its with Shaun Hill or somebody else (and no, not Huard).