There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Niner gear are u wearing today?

Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I am wearing my P.Willis home jersey
If no one comes over to watch the game, then probably no 49ers gear. If someone does, then I'll probably break out a Ronnie Lott #42 or my favorite Michael Carter #95.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
If no one comes over to watch the game, then probably no 49ers gear. If someone does, then I'll probably break out a Ronnie Lott #42 or my favorite Michael Carter #95.

Me and my 13-year old usually watch the game together, company or not. We always gear-up. We jump-up, yell, scream, dance, do jumping-jacks, push-ups etc.. when we make big plays. My Wife thinks we're clowns on game day - what does she know? She's not a football fan, so she doesn't understand.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fzrdave:

Always wear the gear. Integrity: Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jaysto7017:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
P Willis jersey

Me too

Me too! LMAO I think that is the only jersey everyone has. Besides all the legends.
willis away jersey, standard red hat with logo on front, pj pants with the logo plastered all over it.....and iowa hawkeye thong sandals
Willis jersey
  • BobS
  • Veteran
My trusty 49er hat. It is still too warm for me to wear any of the other gear I have, I cannot stand anything other than tank tops and shorts until it gets under 50 degrees and that won't happen for months. I have a nice starter jacket that's almost 30 years old, I wear it only once a year when I go visit the snow in the local mountains.
42 Ronnie Lott
authentic Alex Smith jersey

*ducks head*
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
While in Balboa Park today during the game, Vernon Davis.
Alex Smith's underwear
Home V. Davis jersey.
9r shorts and home Frank Gore...

have an away Crabtree... im gonna burn it tho