There are 219 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Whole new era coming in 2009. Go Niners!

Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Whole new era coming in 2009. Go Niners!

i love the way they didn't even try to pretend that, that game wasn't the real super bowl.
Originally posted by hklar17:

Somebody make the sky Red and Gold!!!
Originally posted by angelv05:
Raiders Forum ... LOL

Originally posted by RaiderFan on DHB Pick:
This franchise is a joke. Al Davis and his bullsh*t "evaluation" is the reason why we will never again have the opportunity to cheer for a winning franchise. It is a complete embarrassment to root for this team. Right now my phone is exploding with text messages that are literally laughing my face... and rightfully so. I am furious. How can anyone be so blind? So out of touch?

I give up. Its just too much. How can a sane person look at anything the Raiders do... and seriously believe this team has any kind of future? Its just plain delusional.

Its kind of sad man. Hell yes this pic is epic.
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
I jizzed in my pants when the Michael Crabtree picked was made!!!

Go Niners!!!
YES !!!!!!!!!
Who knows what will happen when this guy works with isaac bruce and jerry rice.
man im so happy and excited we finally got good luck on our side something that happened when we were a winning franchise. cant freaking wait till the season starts or yet training camp
Wow, I'm shocked Crabtree fell to 10 and cannot wait to see what he does. Thank you Oakland for once again drafting speed over talent, which I think was the deciding factor in allowing a possible star to fall into our lap. He is going to make ANY of our QB's look good, and if Hill and Morgan continue to improve our receiving corps has the chance to once again be an NFL elite.

Originally posted by manzano16:
Wow, I'm shocked Crabtree fell to 10 and cannot wait to see what he does. Thank you Oakland for once again drafting speed over talent, which I think was the deciding factor in allowing a possible star to fall into our lap. He is going to make ANY of our QB's look good, and if Hill and Morgan continue to improve our receiving corps has the chance to once again be an NFL elite.

I agree 100% with you. SF has a certified game changer at the WR position again.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Like Jed said. Last year was THE last year that the 49ers stopped playing at Christmas.

We will fall upon all of them that stand in fraont of the Red & Gold!
  • pecpec6
  • Info N/A
looks like crabtree is gonna wear #15

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster.php?section=TE%20Roster
I screamed. With joy that is.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I screamed.

I'm not going to lie. I did too.
Share 49ersWebzone