There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Originally posted by ads_2006:
damn he scored a 15 on his wonderlic...

its not a bad score for a wide-out, but still
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Hey, Noob.
Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Hey, Noob.

SINGFAN

Status: Member
Joined: Jan 8, 2009
Last Post: May 17, 2009 at 21:10:36
Posts: 368 (2.85 per day)

Back at ya!
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Hey, Noob.

SINGFAN

Status: Member
Joined: Jan 8, 2009
Last Post: May 17, 2009 at 21:10:36
Posts: 368 (2.85 per day)

Back at ya!


Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
damn he scored a 15 on his wonderlic...

its not a bad score for a wide-out, but still

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
When will his first action be? End of mini camps or will it be training camp?

I've been wondering the same thing myself

I would guess that they will hold Crabtree out until the start of training camp, just to make sure he's healthy.

I hope his first TD is a 70 yard burner
  • db9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
When will his first action be? End of mini camps or will it be training camp?

I've been wondering the same thing myself

I would guess that they will hold Crabtree out until the start of training camp, just to make sure he's healthy.

I hope his first TD is a 70 yard burner

And I hope its against Oakland...
Great article while he was still at Texas Tech:

Crabtree is no catch of the day
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
damn he scored a 15 on his wonderlic...

its not a bad score for a wide-out, but still

awesome test
Originally posted by db9er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
When will his first action be? End of mini camps or will it be training camp?

I've been wondering the same thing myself

I would guess that they will hold Crabtree out until the start of training camp, just to make sure he's healthy.

I hope his first TD is a 70 yard burner

And I hope its against Oakland...

I still watch the draft day videos of goodell saying, with the 10th pick of the 2009 NFL draft the san Francisco 49ers select WR Michael crabtree over and over
i hate this thread
Misleading thread. I think the OP should be banned
Let's hope he signs soon & this thread will be great again.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,283
I saw this thread title and thought he signed. I cannot believe it, a Crabtree thread I had forgotten about.
burn this thread!!!!!!
...