There are 216 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
iam still pumped about crabtree!

for all you haters, go root for DHB!

NINERS!!!!

Michael Crabtree attends mini-camp at Santa Clara.
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
"Michael Crabtree will be an All-Pro receiver in his first season"

-Woody Paige on Around the Horn

I'm not gonna argue. ;-)

I don't know about that, some people are raising expectations so high that he won't be able to reach them.
Remember he has just started to run again, he hasn't been able to work on running since January.

Exactly, some of these yahoos need to calm down in here.
Originally posted by Sabrason:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
"Michael Crabtree will be an All-Pro receiver in his first season"

-Woody Paige on Around the Horn

I'm not gonna argue. ;-)

I don't know about that, some people are raising expectations so high that he won't be able to reach them.
Remember he has just started to run again, he hasn't been able to work on running since January.

Exactly, some of these yahoos need to calm down in here.

werd. He can have 1000 yds and still be a disappointment to some since they want 15 tds along with that 1000 yds. What I want to see is how he progresses through the season and probably gauge him after he's been in 6-8 games.
  • marls
  • Veteran
Crabs & VD!

• Niners_51
  • Info N/A
I guess people here are into STDs?? lol

like VD and Crabs? maybe? lol idk

we need to draft a guy with the last name Herpley or somethin so we can call him herps..lol
  • Wiseman
  • Info N/A
Or you could get a hobby and stop trying to come up with nicknames for every f**kin player on the team...what a waste of time.
what about MC-TD?
Micheal micheal motorcycle
crabcakes
CT
Mr. Crabtree
CrabTD
crab rangoon
Crabclaws
How about we call him Michael Crabtree

The only thing more corny than having to come up with nicknames for every player is being genuinely upset at others for doing it. Nickname - no nickname - who cares. Some people love it some don't what is the difference?

And PS: Michael "the deadliest catch" Crabtree wins hands down!
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
The only thing more corny than having to come up with nicknames for every player is being genuinely upset at others for doing it. Nickname - no nickname - who cares. Some people love it some don't what is the difference?

And PS: Michael "the deadliest catch" Crabtree wins hands down![/quote]

LOL. That is pretty bad ass.

How is catching a football "deadly"?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The act of catching a football isn't all that deadly, until Michael Crabtree does it, then it becomes deadly.

I mean come on man nicknames are inherently goofy, and not literal. Jerome Bettis was not actually a bus. Deion Sanders did not always play in prime time. If I have to spell out why a guy named Crabtree playing WR being called "The Deadliest Catch" is funny then I guess we just share totally different senses of humor.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Try catching a football anywhere near Patrick willis.
Share 49ersWebzone