There are 211 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Best day ever! Can't believe Oakland passed on him. We are a serious threat on offense with him on the field.
Where the party at? We are poppin bottles tonight
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

PAUL!!!!!!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Esco:

PAUL!!!!!!

and P back, good day indeed
  • sfgo2fivewin5
  • Info N/A
crabtree, morgan, bruce, davis and gore = a f*&king defenses nightmare
... i want to pre-order my crabtree jersey
the person i picked to get drafted wasnt there (bj raji) i didnt pick crabtree because he wasnt supposed to be available i thought he would be gone by 10(oakland) im so f**king juiced right now.we stole him.now lets get a pass rusher in the second go suprise some people.and to all you hill haters i hope he makes you eat your words this year the guy can play and now he just got a huge weapon today lets go kick some ass! we are on our way faithful.peace
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! I did not think he wood be there go RAIDERS
f**king epic. This will be a day long remembered!
should be fun to watch. Great Pick.

• dugo
  • Veteran
OH HELL YEAH!!!!!! We got the best player in thiis years draft nothing but upside on this kid!!!
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Crabtree gets to learn from Bruce for a year, in 2010, we can start Crabtree and Morgan on the outside and Brandon Jones can become our slot receiver.

Even better now is that defenses are playing with fire if they roll up 8 guys in the box to stop Frank.
I'm very pleased with the way things turned out. Crabtree should be an excellent addition to our team. If the RT we picked up in FA from the Steelers works out, this is an ideal scenario for the Niners. Sanchez wasn't on the board, so to me, it was an easy decision.

GO NINERS!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I have been wanting him on the team for last year and halfffff....I am so excited!!

I am buying the jersey as soon as he gets his number!! CRABTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Lucky TooL shirt
Share 49ersWebzone