LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Unis are sweet, dont change a thing. The pants looked great on my tv, dont know what the hell everyone is b***hing about the stripes on the shoulders, everyone looked good.
Still not a fan of the half-assed throwback look. Very distracting.
  • ninermatt
  • Info N/A
When I turned the game on I thought that the uniforms were extremely ugly. The pants are too bright. They need to go back to the 80s color then I think they will look ok.
Originally posted by jta854:
The pants are the worst in the league. just plain ugly.

they did look really dark, I didn't like that but still liked it overall
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
The new uniforms are laughable on players that wear their sleeves loose. They will have to fix those stripes which is why I am hesitant to buy a new jersey. I buy a new one, they fix the stripes, and I still have the crappy jersey. And don't get me started on the color of the pants.

You should PM Webbie. Perhaps he could speak to the 9er brass on our behalf.

I would, but the last time I interacted with Webmaster, Kevin gave me a 25% warning for a personal attack. It took 5 months for that warning to go away.

BWAHAHAHA! that was awesome!
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
The new uniforms are laughable on players that wear their sleeves loose. They will have to fix those stripes which is why I am hesitant to buy a new jersey. I buy a new one, they fix the stripes, and I still have the crappy jersey. And don't get me started on the color of the pants.

I would, but the last time I interacted with Webmaster, Kevin gave me a 25% warning for a personal attack. It took 5 months for that warning to go away.

Kevin's reputation will live forever in the ZONE!
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

Kevin's reputation will live forever in the ZONE!

well to be fair, I am the number 1 poster on the site and one of the longest running forum members. I was here when there was only like 30 members. now look at us.

*montage of memory lane*
I think they looked awesome. I even liked the white short sleeve shirts underneath.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
I like 'em. But i dont like the big baggy sleeve thing alex had going on. looked very pop warner.
[ Edited by A-R-S on Aug 15, 2009 at 9:29 AM ]
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
The new uniforms looked awesome in 1080 HD.

I second that!!!!!

Originally posted by A-R-S:
I like 'em. But i dont like the big baggy sleeve thing alex had going on. looked very pop warner.

yeah, that was not a good look for Alex. Advantage: Shaun.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RedAlert:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
The pants look like crap. They almost looked a shade of green last night. I don't know why they didn't just make them to match our helmets.

Yea, those pants looked a little green to me too.

Try adjusting your TV. They didn't look green live in person.

My TV is fine wise guy. The pants are def a mustard/gross color. Maybe it was the green grass but they def looked an ugly shade.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RedAlert:
The pants look like crap. They almost looked a shade of green last night. I don't know why they didn't just make them to match our helmets.

Yea, those pants looked a little green to me too.

Try adjusting your TV. They didn't look green live in person.

My TV is fine wise guy. The pants are def a mustard/gross color. Maybe it was the green grass but they def looked an ugly shade.

I agree the pants looked terrible on TV, they look ok in person.
I agree about the sleeve stripes. Just looks untidy from how many players wear their jerseys. Looks like pieces of white masking tape about to come off and flap in the wind.
Here is the main problem with the stripes on the sleeves. On players who wear the elastic tight around their arms, it looks ok. But as soon as you have players that like to wear their sleeves a little loose or even real loose like quarterbacks, it looks absolutely ridiculous. For those players, the sleeves should have no elastic at all and the strips should go completely around.
Share 49ersWebzone