LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Drewski84
  • Info N/A

Lets wait and see the uniform with the players actually wearing them before any over-reacts.
Totally, maybe the stripes like that so they can be tucked and still be seen. Gotta wait to see them being modeled.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
From what I've seen so far love them.

Can't wait to pick up a new #52

So when xsactly are the players going to model the new uniforms so we can get a glimpse of em like the jags new duds????
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So when xsactly are the players going to model the new uniforms so we can get a glimpse of em like the jags new duds????

In about 1 hour.
Originally posted by linkboy:

In about 1 hour.

Koo!!! i hope they update the official site cuz i know how slooooooow 49ers.com is in getting any kind of breaking news
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Is KNBR covering the unveiling or just the draft?

In about 1 hour.

Koo!!! i hope they update the official site cuz i know how slooooooow 49ers.com is in getting any kind of breaking news

I thought they were going to be streaming it on-line (which would be nice since I'm stuck up here in Montana).
  • yoyo49
  • Info N/A

In about 1 hour.

I thought they were going to be streaming it on-line (which would be nice since I'm stuck up here in Montana).

Me too, well actually I'm down in Texas and all I can see around here are a bunch blue stars. And let me tell you, they are some ugly stars.

New uniforms look like assssssssss

Just another aspect of the franchise withering away....leading up to the move to L.A.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Just another aspect of the franchise withering away....leading up to the move to L.A.

lets jus hope its bad lighting of the camara shot & when they actual model them suckers they look sweeter!!!!

Cuz those pic's look like the Arizona 49ers

• ZRF80

If we cam keep the SG logo, Im all for it. San Fran doesnt deserve a franchise; worthless, pampered fans................
  • yoyo49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ZRF80:

If we cam keep the SG logo, Im all for it. San Fran doesnt deserve a franchise; worthless, pampered fans................

Well then don't route for a team located in SF.

The 49ers are San Francisco's team!

GET THIS F*****N RAIDER FAN OUTTA HERE TALKING ALL THIS MESS BOOTLEG A$$ NINER FAN!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by yoyo49:

In about 1 hour.

Me too, well actually I'm down in Texas and all I can see around here are a bunch blue stars. And let me tell you, they are some ugly stars.

I was in San Antonio for Air Force Basic Training and I so wanted to want into the Cowboys store with my 49ers stuff on but never got the chance.

Did get to great pictures of the 80s team though, so that made up for it.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame

GET THIS F*****N RAIDER FAN OUTTA HERE TALKING ALL THIS MESS BOOTLEG A$$ NINER FAN!!!!!!!!!

Cool it or get warned.
Share 49ersWebzone