There are 239 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i like the new uni's.. they look a little different.. time to get an away patrick willis jersey
  • jds49
  • Info N/A
Does any other team have a neck design like the new ones. I cant recall, but I am sure one team does. Just wondering what that neck line looks like on.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I wish the red was a little lighter. I also hate the 49ers logo right above the numbers.

I want to see the pants though.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like the new uni's.. they look a little different.. time to get an away patrick willis jersey

I have to say that, albeit without have seen them modelled, I think the Away version is the best.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Let's keep the conversation to the new uni's.

WAAIITT..
are these the OFFICIAL new jerseys??
or just another photoshopped one. cause these look really good!
Originally posted by jds49:
Does any other team have a neck design like the new ones. I cant recall, but I am sure one team does. Just wondering what that neck line looks like on.

I think Jacksonville's new uniforms have the same collar.

Jags new uniform

49ers

momoney925, those are the new uniforms.
[ Edited by linkboy on Apr 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM ]
  • jds49
  • Info N/A
Yeah the jags news ones are kinda the same, they are more v cut though. That neck design makes it sit real well on the shoulder pads from the Jag pics.
Originally posted by Envy:

I have to say that, albeit without have seen them modelled, I think the Away version is the best.

Yes, I'm really loving the away jersey.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
This is why I only buy throwback stuff. Screws over people who buy regular jerseys
Originally posted by RedAlert:
Originally posted by Envy:

Yes, I'm really loving the away jersey.

+1.

the home jersey is too dark

ohh well.

i have a big feeling, the pants stripes will be like the ones on our sleeves,
like not just straight lines.

theyll look good.
but for now, i LOVE the new unis.
I like them
  • 49ers_bruins_fan
  • Info N/A
love the new uni's....always hoped that they would go back to our early 90's uni's.

Thanks you Jeeebus!!
Notice how red the stripe and logo on the helmet are--much different than the jersey color. I really doubt we have two different colors of red on our jerseys. Count on the real things matching the helmet stripes.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by merm49:
Notice how red the stripe and logo on the helmet are--much different than the jersey color. I really doubt we have two different colors of red on our jerseys. Count on the real things matching the helmet stripes.

Yeah I agree. I think its just a metallic red on the picture. In reality the colour will be somewhere closer to the helmet.
Share 49ersWebzone