LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Any 49er fans in San Diego??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWill:
SanDiego49er

Really? He seems more of a critic than a fan. Haven't you heard. We suck and we'll end up 4-12. Great "fan."
Originally posted by NTeply49:
I just moved to Oceanside and dont know anyone down here so im definately down to get together with some fellow webzoners to watch the game.

My daughter and Husband are in Oceanside. He is stationed, currently, at Pendleton.
The SD 49er faithful use to get together at this place but you might want to call ahead to make sure.

Players Sports Bar
7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 277-7060

I usually watch at Miller's Field in Escondido, nothin but HD 42" tv's. There's been a couple of 49er fans that show.
Honestly just go to Fred's/Typhoon Saloon.

60-80 Niner fans per game.
  • anudawun
  • Info N/A
youre better off hanging out in orangecounty.

there are plenty of 9er fans out here.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/members/directory.php?location=CA
  • koke9er
  • Info N/A
hi everyone , well im not from san diego but i live in tijuana , and im gonna go to the niners game in preseason here in san diego
I live in SD in Pacific Beach. Typhoon is a great spot for the Niners. Good food and drinks
Originally posted by anudawun:
youre better off hanging out in orangecounty.

there are plenty of 9er fans out here.
So where are the SD zoners gonna be at today??? I'm thinking of going to typhoons in PB. Is there any other suguestions

ya i went to miller filed in pb and it was lame and this niner fan that was there told me also to go to typhoon. I might check it out but there is nothing like chilling at home with sunday ticket.
So after today I have come to the conclusion that if your a niner fan in SD then typhoons is the place to be. It was awesome!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
SanDiego49er
Originally posted by mavfd9er:
So after today I have come to the conclusion that if your a niner fan in SD then typhoons is the place to be. It was awesome!

how was it man ive been thinking about it? how many niner fans and are there drink specials?
Is Typhoon Saloon still the spot?

Share 49ersWebzone