There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any 49er fans in San Diego??

psh you think you have it bad. Are there any Niner fans in Austin, Texas!!!!

holler yo
Yeh, I live over here, and dnt really know anything with a lot of niner fans
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Hello ?
We may have to set up a SD Webzone game get together this season.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

holler yo

TX9R is, and there's a few other Texas guys on here
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

holler yo

TX9R is, and there's a few other Texas guys on here

I think Oscar, who runs the zone, lives there and my parents live a few blocks from Highland Mall
  • MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
I'm in north county, but moving to Chicago before the season starts.
Wow I didn't realize there were so many zoners living in SD. Defiantly gonna have to get some of us together and watch some games. God I can't wait for September!!!
Originally posted by JBrodie4HOF:
Probably more than people realize. I watch the 49er games at the Triple Crown Pub on Adams Ave.

Wow that is pretty close to me - I am in North Park myself, right by University and Park. It would be nice to catch a couple games this year with some of my niner bretheren!
Let's set it up this year. Also, we could do a tailgate before the final preseason game in SD.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Let's set it up this year. Also, we could do a tailgate before the final preseason game in SD.

i live in sd as well clairemont area to be exact, but im down to tailgate before the sd gm. Of course i will be there with all my sd buddies and i usually watch the 9er games at home since i have nfl sunday ticket. Im trying to get a group to go up to the bay this year maybe the bears game and then i wanna go out to az for the 9er game out there.
  • ninernsd49
  • Info N/A
Whats up fellow Niner fans? I'm in the San Diego area and I see hangout spots for Bills Fans (really?) but no hangout spots for 49er fans? Any bars in SD where 49er fans can hang out and get no crap from charger fans? Strength in numbers when wearing the scarlet and gold. Hope to hear back from the Niner Empire.
  • ninernsd49
  • Info N/A
I live in Clairemont by the way.
im a huge 49er fan in north county
na im not from san diego im from the imperial valley which is 120 miles east from san diego if any sd fans come out this way during the season let me know.