There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bruce Unlikely To Return.....

We just lost our best receiver.
all that article says is that he is taking his time
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by 49erjoe:
he was still the best wr on this team,as for drafting another wr mcclueless has already wasted enough picks on wr.--marshall-maxwell-williams all wasted picks.

Nolan had final say on those picks not Scott and 3 of the 5 WR's we have taken in this regime were 5th 6th and 7th round picks. I don't see how that is wasting picks. 1 of the 3 late round guys has flashed (Morgan), Pretty good when you look at how many late round WR's amount to nothing. For s**ts and giggles let's look at the 4th-7th round picks from 2005 :

2005 - Of all the WR's taken from the 4th on only 1 has had some mild success Roydell Williams (out of 16 I believe).

Keep telling yourself that Nolan made those picks without McClueless. Whatever makes you warm and fuzzy inside, but the fact is, the only time Nolan "made the call" on one player over another was when Scotty told him something along the lines of "they are a horse a piece and I think both will work out well". Then, and only then, did Nolan have the final call all to himself, otherwise I am confident that McClueless was right there urging Nolan to agree with EVERY pick in the McNolan era.
This is good. The pressure is on Josh Morgan, J-Hill, and B-Jones. YEEHAWWWWW
this is alright our young guys will play. we dont need holt either we can get another guy in the draft
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope he doesn't return. I never really liked Bruce, he is kind of an a*****e anyways from what I have read about him in the media.

Thats funny I heard he was a very devout christian and a pretty nice guy ...... only he didn't talk to the media guys that much. It sounds like Morgan liked having him around for mentoring and answering questions.
Where is Bruce these days?
Originally posted by rigs49:

on the team DUH!!!!!!
Originally posted by rigs49:

anyone who bumps old threads should be insta-banned
Yea, seriously, i posted this like back in March, why would this thread out of all older ones pop up?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Holy dumb f**k I would motor-boat the crap out of those
Originally posted by pwilly52:

me too, u take one and ill have the other, we can share buddy. oh yeah, anyone who bumps old threads should be insta banned lol
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by pwilly52:

me too, u take one and ill have the other, we can share buddy. oh yeah, anyone who bumps old threads should be insta banned lol

Deal. And also, think of it this way: at least he used the search function and didn't start a new thread unlike some people on this board would do. Either way, this thread is old. IBTL NOW LETS SEE SOME TITTIES!
I see he's on the 53 man roster whats the deal?